The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby jlc » Tue May 06, 2014 1:32 pm

Pendragon wrote:
jlc wrote:Also, is it just me or did Armin get a huge boost? He has the same gas consumption has jean and longer blades O.o

Overall, it's to compensate for how he was the worst character on the Tier List. Everyone's received nerfs/buffs, and Armin had to be the most buffed character out of the entire cast, and I'd guess I'd say Petra after.

Where is this tier list you speak of? I'm curious :D
jlc

Postby Subarashii » Tue May 06, 2014 2:12 pm

CorbiDaw wrote:anyone plays titan?
i always play titan
the annoying part is this game become hide and seek :/
players stuck on the trees

and i saw a player who jump high (titan player)
it jump high up to the top of the tree (biggest tree)
i don't know if it is a hack or a bug

Actually bro, it's already a glitch or something..
Try to PRESS ENTER while jumping.. Watch and see it flying upward.
And when you press ENTER again, it will be back to normal.
Quite Impressive right? :D
Subarashii

Postby klc » Tue May 06, 2014 2:39 pm

Guys, I wonder why I cant go to the multiplayer mode of the new AOG.. When I clicked on the region and nothing happens. O_O
klc

Postby Mystoganz » Tue May 06, 2014 2:47 pm

really nice game thanks sir Fenglee :D
Mystoganz

Postby Hirru » Tue May 06, 2014 2:57 pm

Pretty great. Played with some great teammates today.
Hirru

Postby Roin » Tue May 06, 2014 3:11 pm

Hirru wrote:Pretty great. Played with some great teammates today.

Good teammates are always nice. It's why I play as Marco, since he can taunt and kite the Titans to give people easy kills. The only thing better than good teammates is a smart Eren or player who can save the wave on Forest once most of the team has gone down.
Roin

Postby Hirru » Tue May 06, 2014 3:29 pm

HaruKnight wrote:Anyone else managed to register yet? I've seen a few people who've managed successful registration but I can't seem to manage it. ._. I want to be a full forum member already! ~
EXCAAAAALIBUUURRRRRRRUURUU.

I had my name registered in game. It's easy and it's in here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=7813. Just read it over, and you'll be fine.

Roin wrote:
Hirru wrote:Pretty great. Played with some great teammates today.

Good teammates are always nice. It's why I play as Marco, since he can taunt and kite the Titans to give people easy kills. The only thing better than good teammates is a smart Eren or player who can save the wave on Forest once most of the team has gone down.

That Eren is usually me. Though we would have two or three Erens that just 'Drop the Titan' when ever. Sure, I noob it and transform when I'm about to die sometimes, but I make the most of it.
Hirru

Postby Lyndis » Tue May 06, 2014 3:43 pm

TurtleHermit wrote:so apereantly the 3d manuver killing moves have names .... any one know what they are ????? cus i love to know the names of how i kill them titans

The moves are generally detailed and named in the tutorial section. I favour Death From Above and Turning-Sparrow Strike (or a similar name, can't quite remember).
Lyndis

Postby Codi » Tue May 06, 2014 4:30 pm

Rivaille210 wrote:what we discussion now? :D

I suppose we discuss whatever we find interesting, as long as it's not spamming, so probably something regarding the game/anime/manga... Not sure about other topics... but I guess it should be fine as long as it's... reasonable? and it's not an empty statement that doesn't give anything to whatever is being discussed.
I just can't help but always wonder what falls under spam and what doesn't (even if I read the rules a few times over), the rules on that matter in topics like "here we discuss things" can be so... unspecified (sorry if I used wrong word). On the other hand I'd rather not find it out the hard way what exacly is allowed and what is not and get a warn or ban >.>"
Codi

Postby Sly » Tue May 06, 2014 5:12 pm

If there were to be a soundrack added to the AOTTG, it would make things like the noise of Titans walking alot harder to hear. Does anyone agree?
Sly

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area