How To Register An Account on the New Update

(☞゚∀゚)☞ Make sure you stay up to date on these. You cannot post here.
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

How To Register An Account on the New Update

Postby Accelevi » Thu May 01, 2014 6:44 pm

Did the title attract you? Good. Keep reading, because if you don't, you will probably be banned.

EDIT: The system has been fixed, read the website, the header explains it all.
As before, asking about it will result in a ban.

EDIT 2: About the "Wrong Activation", it most likely means you have an old link. Personally, I got 3 chain emails when I reset mine once, and only the newest link had worked. So double check for that maybe?

EDIT 3: No known information about failure to store password yet, please do not ask about this. Possible Fix:
DarioEMeloD wrote:Replace the "activepassword.php" with "active.php" on the link.

Now Obsolete
PM'ING A MODERATOR FOR/ABOUT GOLD ACCOUNTS/ACCOUNTS/ETC WILL RESULT IN A BAN.

THOSE WHO MAKE A THREAD/POST ASKING ABOUT WHY THEY CAN'T REGISTER OR SOMETHING OF THE SORT WILL GET BANNED.

THE REASON ALL FEATURES AREN'T IN THE UPDATE IS DUE TO THEM NOT BEING FINISHED. ASKING ABOUT THEM WILL RESULT IN A BAN.

• Read the update thread.
  • If you make a thread, make sure one doesn't already exist. Unless you want a warn/ban + lock/delete.
  • For the love of god, don't PM a moderator, we can't help with registration or fix anything at the moment.
  • If it doesn't work, try again later, maybe less traffic. If still not working, try again later.
  • If it says E-Mail is not in database or whatever that is, then you're probably a new member, and you are not a priority, over the older forum members (older being as in being a member since whenever Feng made the list to have all forum people in it).
  • Server system is pretty much borked, as is most of the rest of the update.
  • ACCORDING TO FENG, YOU MUST HAVE OVER 10 POSTS TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT SAVED IN A DATABASE OR WHATEVER (WHICH WOULD INCLUDE USERNAME RESERVE AND SUCH), AND THIS WILL FORCE YOU TO SIGN UP WITH YOUR FORUM NAME AND EMAIL.

HOWEVER, THOSE WITH LESS, OR WITHOUT A FORUM ACCOUNT CAN USE ANY EMAIL AND ANY USERNAME TO SIGN UP, AS LONG AS IT IS NOT TAKEN.

EITHER WAY, YOU WILL STILL FACE THE WAIT OF DEATH

EDIT: GAINING 10 POSTS WILL NOT ENTER YOU INTO THE DATABASE
  • Accelevi wrote:If it can go in the general update discussion thread here, then do so.
    If there's another thread already about it, don't make another one.
    Unless it's some massive critical issue that could garner worthy debate.
  • IF AN ERROR COMES UP, THAT'S TO BE EXPECTED, SO JUST WAIT UNTIL THE FIX COMES.

I'll edit this as needed.
Last edited by Accelevi on Mon May 12, 2014 10:20 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Reason: More edits

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Return to Staff Announcements - Where staff only will post