Multiplayer Discussion II

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Multiplayer Discussion II

Postby Accelevi » Tue May 06, 2014 7:31 pm

Read these two links unless you would like a ban.
Which could be a permanent one, depending on the severity of your infractions.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=6151
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=7813

THIS THREAD IS FOR MULTIPLAYER DISCUSSION ONLY.

Posts such as "anyone want to play"/"someone host"/etc will be deleted, and I will push you back to being a newbie, and/or give you a ban, if needed.

MAKE IT PRODUCTIVE.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Re: Multiplayer Discussion II

Postby Weed » Wed May 07, 2014 5:23 pm

I much prefer this new system, rather than having users host servers from their forwarded IP, the simplicity of just clicking 'create game' was a much desirable addition. Well done to fenglee for such marvelous intuition.
Weed

Postby Rhoses » Wed May 07, 2014 5:38 pm

Weed wrote:I much prefer this new system, rather than having users host servers from their forwarded IP, the simplicity of just clicking 'create game' was a much desirable addition. Well done to fenglee for such marvelous intuition.

It's good but personally I think there should be the option to have private servers as well, hopefully he adds it in the next update.
Rhoses

Postby Zypher_Eclipse » Wed May 07, 2014 6:30 pm

Rhoses wrote:
Weed wrote:I much prefer this new system, rather than having users host servers from their forwarded IP, the simplicity of just clicking 'create game' was a much desirable addition. Well done to fenglee for such marvelous intuition.

It's good but personally I think there should be the option to have private servers as well, hopefully he adds it in the next update.

Is it me or does there seem to be a bit of server lag? Me and my buddies (all literally 10 feet away) have lag in our server.
Zypher_Eclipse

Postby goobers12 » Wed May 07, 2014 6:42 pm

Zypher_Eclipse wrote:
Rhoses wrote:

Is it me or does there seem to be a bit of server lag? Me and my buddies (all literally 10 feet away) have lag in our server.

With the way the servers are set up, I'm pretty sure distance doesn't matter because it's not over LAN. Could be wrong though...
goobers12

Postby Weed » Wed May 07, 2014 8:16 pm

Rhoses wrote:

I agree, just literally add in a little checkbox that when clicked allows people to enter in their own IP address, then just add a seperate tab on the server selector for privately hosted servers.

Am I right in thinking this could work?
Weed

Postby Adm_Eren » Wed May 07, 2014 8:21 pm

I guess colossal versions, annie and trost
games multiplayer are improving is the servers?
Adm_Eren

Postby ala » Wed May 07, 2014 9:22 pm

Weed wrote:
Rhoses wrote:

I agree, just literally add in a little checkbox that when clicked allows people to enter in their own IP address, then just add a seperate tab on the server selector for privately hosted servers.

Am I right in thinking this could work?

Would work splendidly.it's simply great, re-adding the feature,that is. though it would be better to have yet another seperate tab for private games, as in, requiring ip and port, just when you want to play with a select few of people.
ala

Postby Kinaro » Wed May 07, 2014 9:50 pm

Rhoses wrote:

Yeah, private servers would be great.

I'd rather get in games easily with my pals than play with some newbies in the city that just hide up on top of the wall from the player titans wasting everyones time. :x
Kinaro

Postby xJ3R3MY » Thu May 08, 2014 12:31 am

True. I would not like to have some idiots going all over the place while i do all the work.
xJ3R3MY

Next

Return to Newcomers Area