Multiplayer Discussion II

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Multiplayer Discussion II

Postby andyescorelislove » Sun May 11, 2014 9:39 am

can u teach me how to easy way killed annie? and who characters? am using to kill annie?
Last edited by andyescorelislove on Sun May 11, 2014 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
andyescorelislove

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Sun May 11, 2014 9:46 am

andyescorelislove wrote:[img]photo.php?fbid=865842166765490&set=gm.226080470935957&type=1&theater[/img] waht is that?

...I think you didn't do the image insert right. :P How to do it:
1.Get the picture you want
2.Rightclick on it
3.Select "Copy Image URL"
4.Paste it inbetween the [Img] things
either that or it glitched
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby NekuSenpai » Sun May 11, 2014 11:55 am

Adm_Eren wrote:I guess colossal versions, annie and trost
games multiplayer are improving is the servers?

What is Trost? I really dont know that! i always hear that but i think im the only one who doesnt know..
NekuSenpai

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sun May 11, 2014 12:00 pm

Hideki wrote:

What is Trost? I really dont know that! i always hear that but i think im the only one who doesnt know..

Trost was the city that got attacked when the Colossal Titan came the second time. The city that Eren transformed to plug the hole. If you're asking about the MAP Trost, then that was a map in the previous version of the game where you had to defend Titan Eren from hordes of Titans as he carried the boulder to plug the hole, save the city, and most importantly usher in a new age of greatness for humanity as their first victory.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Zeref » Sun May 11, 2014 12:02 pm

Hideki wrote:

u kiddin' me bro ?
Zeref
Elite Moderator

Formerly: much sweg

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Sun May 11, 2014 12:06 pm

Hideki wrote:

It might be readded in the next update.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Sun May 11, 2014 12:12 pm

andyescorelislove wrote:can u teach me how to easy way killed annie? and who characters? am using to kill annie?

Well, I managed to Solo Annie with Mikasa, but that was mainly due to being able to fly Mikasa into the air and get a lucky divebomb which dealt 950 damage, not sure if it can be repeated particularly well. However, I suggest playing Levi, Mikasa, or Petra while versing her, that way you can deal large damage after knocking her down. Another note: When going for her legs, aim for just above her foot, around the achilles tendon, and on the back of the knees, those are the 2 main hitboxes for her legs.
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sun May 11, 2014 12:24 pm

MJRmasqu3rade wrote:
andyescorelislove wrote:can u teach me how to easy way killed annie? and who characters? am using to kill annie?

Well, I managed to Solo Annie with Mikasa, but that was mainly due to being able to fly Mikasa into the air and get a lucky divebomb which dealt 950 damage, not sure if it can be repeated particularly well. However, I suggest playing Levi, Mikasa, or Petra while versing her, that way you can deal large damage after knocking her down. Another note: When going for her legs, aim for just above her foot, around the achilles tendon, and on the back of the knees, those are the 2 main hitboxes for her legs.

Yes but keep in mind, Levi's blades are smaller so you'll have a harder time hitting the ankle. And Petra is slow on the ground. So it'll need to be timed a lot better.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby AirZ » Sun May 11, 2014 12:49 pm

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:
MJRmasqu3rade wrote:

Yes but keep in mind, Levi's blades are smaller so you'll have a harder time hitting the ankle. And Petra is slow on the ground. So it'll need to be timed a lot better.

I really never manage to find those hit boxes properly, sometimes I go with a 30 minute map and I only manage to succesfully hit once or twice.
Don't know if it is my lack of skills with annie, or simply really small hitboxes.
AirZ

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sun May 11, 2014 12:52 pm

AirZ wrote:I really never manage to find those hit boxes properly, sometimes I go with a 30 minute map and I only manage to succesfully hit once or twice.
Don't know if it is my lack of skills with annie, or simply really small hitboxes.

The hitboxes are fairly small. You have to hit right above her foot on the Achilles Tendon. Or behind her knee. If you're training to find hitboxes, I'd suggest using Marco or Jean because they have the longest blades so it'll be easier to hit the boxes.
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area