Multiplayer Discussion II

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Multiplayer Discussion II

Postby SashaBrausss » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:45 am

InfinitePants wrote:Welcome newer forum newbie than I :)

Say, is anyone else getting bad latency in EVERY SINGLE SERVER lately? Also more '0 Titans Remaining' games than usual?

lel
SashaBrausss

Postby Razuhiko » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:41 pm

still not a member on the forum. wow
Razuhiko

Postby zRavioli » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:11 pm

Razuhiko wrote:still not a member on the forum. wow

Are you sure? Because you have the required post count....
zRavioli

Postby Nether » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:13 am

went and played on a public F3 Hard after roughly 1.5 months break. Forgot to log in. In hindsight, I'm glad i didn't log in in case anyone mightve recognized me.(you know, failing terribly and stuff)
So punks and homing rocks are still a thing huh. Guess I'll browse the tutorials section and maybe restore old greatness over the holidays :D
Nether

Postby Fade~ » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:09 pm

Nether wrote:went and played on a public F3 Hard after roughly 1.5 months break. Forgot to log in. In hindsight, I'm glad i didn't log in in case anyone mightve recognized me.(you know, failing terribly and stuff)
So punks and homing rocks are still a thing huh. Guess I'll browse the tutorials section and maybe restore old greatness over the holidays :D

Tip, RC mod is bae

Fade~

Postby Forts » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:45 pm

Nether wrote:went and played on a public F3 Hard after roughly 1.5 months break. Forgot to log in. In hindsight, I'm glad i didn't log in in case anyone mightve recognized me.(you know, failing terribly and stuff)

Punks and homing rocks isn't so bad now. At least it didn't look like Homing Missile anymore. Also i missed Crawlers since the spawnrate was dropped into oblivion. But #respectfeng , by the way, here in Asia Hard maps was like 7/8 maps from 32 pages.
Forts

Postby ConanJeager » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:08 am

It still is a bit annoying...That damn punk once did like a 180 no scope on me...And my friend shouted "KOBE" and we bursted into tears :) Still great time thought...
ConanJeager

Postby GodSlayer_ » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:33 pm

Punks are cool I wish crawlers were a thing still :/
GodSlayer_

Postby JamalMac » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:42 pm

GodSlayer_ wrote:Punks are cool I wish crawlers were a thing still :/

wait, crawlers have been removed?
JamalMac

Postby SashaKai » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:31 pm

The crawlers didn't completely get removed. They're just really really really really rare. Thankfully with RC and anticheat, you can adjust it so that crawlers are still in the game. I really missed those guys.
SashaKai

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area