Multiplayer Discussion II

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Multiplayer Discussion II

Postby JamalMac » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:41 pm

ah, that makes sense, thanks sasha!
JamalMac

Postby The ShiniGami » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:09 pm

SashaKai wrote:The crawlers didn't completely get removed. They're just really really really really rare. Thankfully with RC and anticheat, you can adjust it so that crawlers are still in the game. I really missed those guys.

Ikr! I missed them too ;-;
It's especially fun with crawlers during calls, when someone gets a jump scare :D
The ShiniGami

Postby ZeeR » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:10 pm

The ShiniGami wrote:
SashaKai wrote:The crawlers didn't completely get removed. They're just really really really really rare. Thankfully with RC and anticheat, you can adjust it so that crawlers are still in the game. I really missed those guys.

Ikr! I missed them too ;-;
It's especially fun with crawlers during calls, when someone gets a jump scare :D

Crawlers can be fun at times, they're certainly not annoying like punks IMO. Crawlers > Punks lel
ZeeR

Postby ChaosPetra » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:50 am

I think crawlers normal spawn rate is 0,05% if i am not mistaken xD well it's sth bout that and small punks are way more annoying than small crawlers tho.. xD
ChaosPetra

Postby DieSlowly » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:10 am

yea xD crawlers really don't spawn that much anymore
DieSlowly

Postby Abiicias » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:00 pm

ZeeR wrote:Crawlers can be fun at times, they're certainly not annoying like punks IMO. Crawlers > Punks lel

Only punks I hate are the big ones. Small ones are okay. The big ones however...not as fun. It might just be me though.
Abiicias

Postby Walter White » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:21 pm

fighting crawlers as ahss is fun as hell =D
Walter White

Postby ChaosPetra » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:57 pm

Yeah xD especially if u make spawn rate of crawlers 100% + on forest IV lava, its even better then to fight vs crawlers
ChaosPetra

Postby Alex » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:01 pm

Forts wrote:
Nether wrote:went and played on a public F3 Hard after roughly 1.5 months break. Forgot to log in. In hindsight, I'm glad i didn't log in in case anyone mightve recognized me.(you know, failing terribly and stuff)
So punks and homing rocks are still a thing huh. Guess I'll browse the tutorials section and maybe restore old greatness over the holidays :D

Punks and homing rocks isn't so bad now. At least it didn't look like Homing Missile anymore. Also i missed Crawlers since the spawnrate was dropped into oblivion. But #respectfeng , by the way, here in Asia Hard maps was like 7/8 maps from 32 pages.

I don't blame ya, also the Punk's Rock Throw is partially homing.
When the Punk enters the animation, it'll only lock-onto a player 'til the Rock actually becomes a projectile and then will only go that direction.
Example:
You're coming by and a Punk does the attack. If you -after a certain point- move out of its way, it'll flyby.
I've seen a Punk thrown a rock at before, only for me to gas burst or manoeveur further away, only to see it fire off in the wrong direction. xD
Alex

Postby Sassy Levi » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:47 pm

I'm having trouble finding any multiplayer games. The ones I do happen to find usually require a password.
Sassy Levi

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area