Newbie Discussion Thread IV

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Newbie Discussion Thread IV

Postby Tatsurei » Tue May 06, 2014 10:09 pm

Codi wrote:
Tatsurei wrote:Where can I watch some Attack on Titan Manga?

There are many sites where you can read the manga.

I personally use mangareader.net (though the last chapter was... lacking a few pages O_O)

Thanks for the info! c:
Tatsurei

Postby goobers12 » Tue May 06, 2014 11:06 pm

Codi wrote:
Tatsurei wrote:Where can I watch some Attack on Titan Manga?

There are many sites where you can read the manga.

I personally use mangareader.net (though the last chapter was... lacking a few pages O_O)

I was just about to say that... You don't watch manga... What do you mean, lacking a few pages?
goobers12

Postby Jevascraft150 » Tue May 06, 2014 11:30 pm

Sly wrote:I have a question that could be interesting. I apologize if this post is short but...

Has anyone not seen the anime/ Read the manga? O.o

Haha... that's a short question but looking at the comments, it's productive (kinda'). Anyways on topic... i only seen the anime but not the manga but i am planning to watch it if my patience runs out when waiting for season 2... but when i was watching EWNetwork(a youtube channel), he said looking at his friends, more question arise instead of questions being answered (i think that's what he said... im not sure but if not i'll just edit this haha...) but at least i have something to keep me waiting phew... something's better than nothing... (not always)
Jevascraft150

Postby Tatsurei » Tue May 06, 2014 11:40 pm

TurtleHermit wrote:
Sly wrote:I have a question that could be interesting. I apologize if this post is short but...

ooo ooo me me me i watched the animu like 3-4 times (mainly to show other ppl [wololololololo])
and i read the manga an loved it
tho i hae to say in the first vol. of the manga the artwork was pretty bad ... imediatly improved tho loved it all tho

I wanna read the Manga so bad but I never knew how to access it.
Tatsurei

Postby Jevascraft150 » Tue May 06, 2014 11:47 pm

Tatsurei wrote:
TurtleHermit wrote:

ooo ooo me me me i watched the animu like 3-4 times (mainly to show other ppl [wololololololo])
and i read the manga an loved it
tho i hae to say in the first vol. of the manga the artwork was pretty bad ... imediatly improved tho loved it all tho

I wanna read the Manga so bad but I never knew how to access it.

By acces you mean... like read it online?... maybe just google it or something cause there are sites out there that you can use (though some are kinda... um... illegal? i dont know what to call it) to read the manga like what Codi said, mangareader.net and etc.

Edit: Nevermind sorry i thought about the wrong thing.... Probly... and i feel stupid haha...
Last edited by Jevascraft150 on Tue May 06, 2014 11:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jevascraft150

Postby CGJashua » Wed May 07, 2014 12:14 am

Jevascraft150 wrote:
CGJashua wrote:Anyone knows how to post a GIF image in a coment?

I'm pretty sure it's not in the comment but in your sig(signature) but no i am not sure how, but you can edit your sig in the UCP tho btw(user control panel)
haha your welcome if i kinda' helped if not then... oh well

Kinda xD but have you seen the people who have like a plus mark? ( + ), and when you click it there's a GIF image or something, how they do that .-.
I think Accelevi knows how to do that, but he must be busy banning people or something
CGJashua

Postby Jevascraft150 » Wed May 07, 2014 12:21 am

CGJashua wrote:
Jevascraft150 wrote:
CGJashua wrote:Anyone knows how to post a GIF image in a coment?

I'm pretty sure it's not in the comment but in your sig(signature) but no i am not sure how, but you can edit your sig in the UCP tho btw(user control panel)
haha your welcome if i kinda' helped if not then... oh well

Kinda xD but have you seen the people who have like a plus mark? ( + ), and when you click it there's a GIF image or something, how they do that .-.
I think Accelevi knows how to do that, but he must be banning people or something

Hmmmm... im not sure about that... but if you see one give me the link and stuff so i can see and have an idea of what you mean haha...
anyways I might not know even if i see it but i'll do what i can for now... too bad i couldn't help tho *sad face* hahaha!
Tho someone might know it here so yeah.... you will find the answer at the end so good luck!

Edit: nevermind i saw one from chugleader haha! anyways that's probly something similar with the spoiler thing sign that opens up haha...(it's also in the sig so yeah it's probly found there) probly just play with the sigs and stuff see if it works! if this doesnt work then i am sorry im not much of a help.
Last edited by Jevascraft150 on Wed May 07, 2014 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jevascraft150

Postby Zypher_Eclipse » Wed May 07, 2014 12:30 am

I myself have not read the Manga, but a few of my friends from school (a group of 4 others that i play the tribute game with) have encouraged me to read it. I've seen the anime quite a few times to the point to where i actually downloaded all the episodes in 720p and re-watch them on a bi-weekly basis.

The spoiler below contains a little rumor i heard from a buddy. ALSO it contains a spoiler from the anime.
Spoiler:
Am I the only one who heard of the rumor that Marco might not actually be dead? My buddy told me that if you look closely at the person with 3d maneuver gear that appears after the female titan is eaten, it kind of looks like Marco!! I would post a link to the tumblr post that supports this, but it seems to have gotten lost in the void..
Zypher_Eclipse

Postby SuperCyp » Wed May 07, 2014 1:47 am

I haven't read the manga passed the anime episodes, I loved the anime, I loved all the surprises and twists and turns and I fear if I read the manga it might take away exactly what made me love the anime so much. Though I'm hitting the point where I might give in and just read it anyway.

@Zypher

Spoiler:
I've heard of that idea that it could be Marco,but I stick by that the person in the Maneuver gear is the Female Titan. I could be wrong though. If such I can't wait for the day that gets revealed.
SuperCyp

Postby Shard » Wed May 07, 2014 1:51 am

Anyone knows when is the third ova going to come out?
I wonder what's going to happen during the third ova
Shard

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area