Newbie Discussion Thread IV

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Newbie Discussion Thread IV

Postby GC.EvanViscerate » Wed May 07, 2014 7:28 am

whats the effect of marco skill? cause its not working when i use it
GC.EvanViscerate

Postby SuperCyp » Wed May 07, 2014 7:33 am

GC.EvanViscerate wrote:whats the effect of marco skill? cause its not working when i use it

Marco's ability he'll clack his swords together, and become titan bait in a sense.
SuperCyp

Postby Noseman » Wed May 07, 2014 7:36 am

GC.EvanViscerate wrote:whats the effect of marco skill? cause its not working when i use it

Anybody correct me if I'm wrong about this, but Marco's skill is, If I recall, to draw titans toward him. However, it's useless if titans are already chasing you.
Noseman

Postby The Rogue Titan » Wed May 07, 2014 7:49 am

Yes Marco's skill is to attract Titans. He's really useful for strategy in multiplayer.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Ceazar » Wed May 07, 2014 8:22 am

For those guys who told me about how Reeling works, Thank you :D manage to own some player titans with 1447 damage. :D
Ceazar

Postby BSC » Wed May 07, 2014 10:32 am

CGJashua wrote:
azunyan wrote:wow :o nice jashua :mrgreen:

Noseman wrote:That's pretty good! Nice job!

but I'm 500% sure that the ones Feng's gonna release are gonna be way too much better :D

Bro that's some pretty awesome model of Hanji :)
You're gonna get quite some popularity in the Graphic Showcase zone.
BSC

Postby NukoMiko » Wed May 07, 2014 11:03 am

Ceazar wrote:For those guys who told me about how Reeling works, Thank you :D manage to own some player titans with 1447 damage. :D

Would like to know how Reeling works as well :o
I read this whole discussion thread and couldn't find it :o

On another note, Did anyone read the last chapter of the manga? :D
NukoMiko

Postby Codi » Wed May 07, 2014 11:50 am

goobers12 wrote:
Codi wrote:
Tatsurei wrote:Where can I watch some Attack on Titan Manga?

There are many sites where you can read the manga.

I personally use mangareader.net (though the last chapter was... lacking a few pages O_O)

I was just about to say that... You don't watch manga... What do you mean, lacking a few pages?

I meant that the last chapter was simply lacking a few pages (eg. there were pages 1-44 and page 48, but pages 45-47 and 49-51 were missing), they weren't posted on the site and I had to find another source of a complete chapter.

And yes, thus I wrote "read" in italic :P
Codi

Postby BSC » Wed May 07, 2014 11:55 am

Guys please remember that the Manga is not to be discussed for obvious reasons.
@NukoMiko The basic "act" of reeling is by using your mouse wheel and scrolling towards yourself. This will instantly change your direction towards your hook at a speed that is much more faster (depending on your initial velocity) than your current velocity. To effectively use reeling for high-damage scores you will need to have correct positioning, a sufficient air speed and practice to obtain said scores. Practice on the medium titans as they won't have too small of a hitbox or too large of a model.
BSC

Postby NukoMiko » Wed May 07, 2014 12:35 pm

BSC wrote:Guys please remember that the Manga is not to be discussed for obvious reasons.
@NukoMiko The basic "act" of reeling is by using your mouse wheel and scrolling towards yourself. This will instantly change your direction towards your hook at a speed that is much more faster (depending on your initial velocity) than your current velocity. To effectively use reeling for high-damage scores you will need to have correct positioning, a sufficient air speed and practice to obtain said scores. Practice on the medium titans as they won't have too small of a hitbox or too large of a model.

kk, will do that. Thx :D
(Gonna start practice now)
Wasn't planning to discuss the last chapter lol I only wanted to see what ppl thought. Felt incomplete for me...
NukoMiko

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area