Newbie Discussion Thread IV

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Newbie Discussion Thread IV

Postby SuperCyp » Wed May 07, 2014 12:50 pm

Oh! There's an air speed before reeling will work? So I need to be moving fairly fast to make proper use of it? I still mess around trying to get the hang of it, and it's still very hit and miss with me. Though I was happy earlier, one of my maneuvers actually went as I wanted it to, rather than the usual ones which go awry fast.
SuperCyp

Postby Ceazar » Wed May 07, 2014 1:12 pm

SuperCyp wrote:Oh! There's an air speed before reeling will work? So I need to be moving fairly fast to make proper use of it? I still mess around trying to get the hang of it, and it's still very hit and miss with me. Though I was happy earlier, one of my maneuvers actually went as I wanted it to, rather than the usual ones which go awry fast.

Yeah i know right, pretty much getting used to reeling is the only thing you could do before using it always in action xD. Mostly on player titans :D
Ceazar

Postby was » Wed May 07, 2014 1:30 pm

Since we're on the topic of reeling, viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7548

A useful post and upload by Miracle that allows rebinding of the reel in/ reel out , should anyone have any problems with their scroll wheel.
was

Postby TurtleHermit » Wed May 07, 2014 2:15 pm

another day getin eaten .... how often do most you ppl play ??????....
lately ive been playing pretty regularly / bout 3hours a day
TurtleHermit

Postby Tatsurei » Wed May 07, 2014 2:22 pm

SuperCyp wrote:
GC.EvanViscerate wrote:whats the effect of marco skill? cause its not working when i use it

Marco's ability he'll clack his swords together, and become titan bait in a sense.

It would be cool if the swords made a sound! Kinda like a..."clink."
Tatsurei

Postby Aquilus » Wed May 07, 2014 2:37 pm

Hi i'm new here,i often play 2-4 hours a day :D
Aquilus

Postby ImagineBreaker » Wed May 07, 2014 2:53 pm

Accelevi wrote:Use Google?

"Accelevi" Because being Academy City's Strongest wasn't enough.

People on the internet don't know that they can find almost anything with google.I don't know what goes through their minds when we say use google,BUT I do know it is not what we would've expected.Also I find the translations really funny,but thats just me.xD
ImagineBreaker

Postby Ceazar » Wed May 07, 2014 2:56 pm

Aquilus wrote:Hi i'm new here,i often play 2-4 hours a day :D

Welcome to the discussion then. :D
I play about 4-6 hours a day, plenty of free time since at my country it's vacation day :)
Ceazar

Postby Tatsurei » Wed May 07, 2014 3:00 pm

Zypher_Eclipse wrote:
Sly wrote:I have a question that could be interesting. I apologize if this post is short but...

Has anyone not seen the anime/ Read the manga? O.o

I myself have not read the Manga, but a few of my friends from school (a group of 4 others that i play the tribute game with) have encouraged me to read it. I've seen the anime quite a few times to the point to where i actually downloaded all the episodes in 720p and re-watch them on a bi-weekly basis.

The spoiler below contains a little rumor i heard from a buddy. ALSO it contains a spoiler from the anime.
Spoiler:
Am I the only one who heard of the rumor that Marco might not actually be dead? My buddy told me that if you look closely at the person with 3d maneuver gear that appears after the female titan is eaten, it kind of looks like Marco!! I would post a link to the tumblr post that supports this, but it seems to have gotten lost in the void..

I already had some friends spoil it for me..
Tatsurei

Postby Hirru » Wed May 07, 2014 3:14 pm

Aquilus wrote:Hi i'm new here,i often play 2-4 hours a day :D

Welcome friend, I play 1-2 hours a work day and 2-6 on a weekend. That's if I don't have anything going on.
Hirru

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area