Newbie Discussion Thread IV

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Newbie Discussion Thread IV

Postby phoneoman » Wed May 07, 2014 3:19 pm

SuperCyp wrote:Oh! There's an air speed before reeling will work? So I need to be moving fairly fast to make proper use of it? I still mess around trying to get the hang of it, and it's still very hit and miss with me. Though I was happy earlier, one of my maneuvers actually went as I wanted it to, rather than the usual ones which go awry fast.

well, about the speed - yes, it needs to be higher than some value, but it is actually really low, the thing that matters for reeling is that your direction of movement should make an angle more than 90 degrees with the rope, if it is lower, than no matter the speed, reel wont work (unless you are using mods or whatever)
phoneoman

Postby Ceazar » Wed May 07, 2014 3:30 pm

TurtleHermit wrote:
Ceazar wrote:
Aquilus wrote:Hi i'm new here,i often play 2-4 hours a day :D

Welcome to the discussion then. :D
I play about 4-6 hours a day, plenty of free time since at my country it's vacation day :)

where you at yoshi ??? i wish i had vacation lol but what does it matter to a NEET lolol

*also WHY YOU NOT HAVE LOCATION !!!

I'm From Teh Philippines :D

Topic: What move do you guys use all the time, or at least your favorite?
I use the Equator Cut and Full Cut a lot, and the R-slash :D
Ceazar

Postby ShadowRealm » Wed May 07, 2014 4:03 pm

When you started playing AOTTG, who was your favorite char (to play) and what is it now?
When I started playing, I used to play with Mikasa a lot, but now I use (most the time) Levi,
Because his fast. He has speed. I LOVE SPEED.
ShadowRealm

Postby Ceazar » Wed May 07, 2014 4:12 pm

ShadowRealm wrote:When you started playing AOTTG, who was your favorite char (to play) and what is it now?
When I started playing, I used to play with Mikasa a lot, but now I use (most the time) Levi,

When I started playing I picked Levi because he's fast and has durable blades, but i dislike the fact he uses a lot of gas.
So I went on using Jean, and I noticed i have more control. So I'm kinda like the "Careful" type of person :) and I don't want going back and forth towards the supplies ;) ;)
Ceazar

Postby ShadowRealm » Wed May 07, 2014 4:15 pm

Ceazar wrote:
ShadowRealm wrote:When you started playing AOTTG, who was your favorite char (to play) and what is it now?

When I started playing I picked Levi because he's fast and has durable blades, but i dislike the fact he uses a lot of gas.
So I went on using Jean, and I noticed i have more control. So I'm kinda like the "Careful" type of person :) and I don't want going back and forth towards the supplies ;) ;)

Yeah, Levi uses alot of gas (if were him comparing to Jean), and that's why I used Jean alot too.
But currently im playing only with Levi. I really like his speed.
ShadowRealm

Postby Ceazar » Wed May 07, 2014 4:18 pm

ShadowRealm wrote:
Ceazar wrote:

Yeah, Levi uses alot of gas (if were him comparing to Jean), and that's why I used Jean alot too.
But currently im playing only with Levi. I really like his speed.

Still also practicing to use Levi just for the R-Slash though. I manage to pull it off a couple of times but i need more practice.
Ceazar

Postby ShadowRealm » Wed May 07, 2014 4:21 pm

BTW, the guys here who play with camera tilt, dont you think its annoying?
It really makes me dizziness. I hate playing with it, and I see many players capturing gameplays with it.
ShadowRealm

Postby ala » Wed May 07, 2014 4:31 pm

ShadowRealm wrote:BTW, the guys here who play with camera tilt, dont you think its annoying?
It really makes me dizziness. I hate playing with it, and I see many players capturing gameplays with it.

Pretty much same opinion, but it does make you feel like your monitor is tilting... quite fun.
ala

Postby Weed » Wed May 07, 2014 5:15 pm

ala wrote:
ShadowRealm wrote:BTW, the guys here who play with camera tilt, dont you think its annoying?

Pretty much same opinion, but it does make you feel like your monitor is tilting... quite fun.

Lest we forget that it adds an effect of realism. Think of it like in the trainee corps, where they had to stand on those balance chains and not fall. It's not like maneuver gear is easy to use for them, so why should it be any easier for us?

Best regards :)
Weed

Postby Fantom » Wed May 07, 2014 5:15 pm

When I played for the first time, I didn't know the anime/manga so I just selected a random character, what was Levi. I played with him a few times, but after I started watching the anime I instantly chose Mikasa, and untill now I still stuck with her. Why? I just really loved her in the anime and she is also very badass (in my opinion).
The other reason I left Levi, because at that time almost everybody used him and relied only on his special and I wanted to be a bit different and not rely on a special, only kill by skill. (But Im still a low-average player)
Fantom

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area