Newbie Discussion Thread IV

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Newbie Discussion Thread IV

Postby Weed » Wed May 07, 2014 5:20 pm

@Fantom:

Mikasa is so damn badass, it isn't opinion it's fact.

I always wondered, if people hadn't seen the anime... What do they think they're playing? Just some game where people fly around on grapples attacking naked people? lmao.
Weed

Postby NukoMiko » Wed May 07, 2014 5:29 pm

Weed wrote:@Fantom:

I always wondered, if people hadn't seen the anime... What do they think they're playing? Just some game where people fly around on grapples attacking naked people? lmao.

LOLOLOLOL :D
I read the manga before playing the game. But I liked Petra so much (Levi's lost love and all) but I also liked Potato girl's special so those are the characters I play.
But I guess if the anime didn't exist then seeing a girl eat something then run so fast will make u think she's on steroids. And man how skilled armin is if dancing around a little makes giant naked people laugh :3
NukoMiko

Postby Fantom » Wed May 07, 2014 5:33 pm

If you really wonder i tell you my little story :) :
I knew the anime existed but I just didn't want to watch something that had so many hype about it (you know, I lived my hipster age at that time), but I knew the story a bit (they kill big humans, that's all I knew). So one day watching youtube videos I found one youtubber who made a little review on it, so I had to try the game out. My first expression was: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? HOW CAN YOU FLY? I HATE THIS GAME!!! (just normal rage things). About a month later I started watching the anime, (because I love animes and had nothing to watch) and what I thought was: "I like this, this is awesome. I want to do that too" , I remembered that there was a AoT game, so I get back to it and practiced all day to be better (TO SAVE THE HUMANITY).

P.S.: I realised that I not really answered to your question, but doesn't matter it's story time!
Fantom

Postby Saki » Wed May 07, 2014 5:56 pm

I kind of wonder what someone who knows nothing about the series would think too. I don't count since I had looked up some stuff about the series before so I had a decent idea.

Actually, I could ask my sister since i'm the one that got her hooked on this game and she didn't know anything about the series.
Saki

Postby ImagineBreaker » Wed May 07, 2014 6:30 pm

goobers12 wrote:Mikasa, when only playing the game, would be like "Oh, she's just default", however, in actuality, Mikasa is Levi-esque. I kind of want Levi and Mikasa to be related in some way, but that'd be too obvious. Mikasa Ackerman... Captain Ackerman... Too many Ackermans.

They can't be related.Levi is too short mate.
Wait wait wait...WHO IS CAPTAIN ACKERMAN ??
ImagineBreaker

Postby Zypher_Eclipse » Wed May 07, 2014 6:35 pm

goobers12 wrote:Mikasa, when only playing the game, would be like "Oh, she's just default", however, in actuality, Mikasa is Levi-esque. I kind of want Levi and Mikasa to be related in some way, but that'd be too obvious. Mikasa Ackerman... Captain Ackerman... Too many Ackermans.

Spoiler:
If you read the anime(this spoiler is an anime spoiler) [spoiler]it hints towards them possibly being related
[/spoiler]
Zypher_Eclipse

Postby goobers12 » Wed May 07, 2014 6:40 pm

Zypher_Eclipse wrote:

Spoiler:
If you read the anime(this spoiler is an anime spoiler) [spoiler]it hints towards them possibly being related
[/spoiler]

I obviously haven't gotten that far... Just in case somebody deduces, my question for this will be in the spoiler.
Spoiler:
It'd have to be on the dad's side, right? Because Mikasa is the last oriental, or whatever.
goobers12

Postby Accelevi » Wed May 07, 2014 7:08 pm

Goobers, respect anime spoilers.
This is your first warning.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby goobers12 » Wed May 07, 2014 7:41 pm

Anime and Manga Spoiler
I'm okay if Mikasa and Levi are related, but I hope that Captain isn't related to them. He creeps me out

I wasn't aware I did an anime spoiler, sorry.
goobers12

Postby Weed » Wed May 07, 2014 8:25 pm

Fantom wrote:

If you really wonder i tell you my little story :) :
I knew the anime existed but I just didn't want to watch something that had so many hype about it (you know, I lived my hipster age at that time), but I knew the story a bit (they kill big humans, that's all I knew). So one day watching youtube videos I found one youtubber who made a little review on it, so I had to try the game out. My first expression was: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? HOW CAN YOU FLY? I HATE THIS GAME!!! (just normal rage things). About a month later I started watching the anime, (because I love animes and had nothing to watch) and what I thought was: "I like this, this is awesome. I want to do that too" , I remembered that there was a AoT game, so I get back to it and practiced all day to be better (TO SAVE THE HUMANITY).

P.S.: I realised that I not really answered to your question, but doesn't matter it's story time!

No I think this answered my question quite well. It's just a weird thought knowing that some people playing the game would have no idea what is going on.

NukoMiko wrote:

LOLOLOLOL :D
I read the manga before playing the game. But I liked Petra so much (Levi's lost love and all) but I also liked Potato girl's special so those are the characters I play.
But I guess if the anime didn't exist then seeing a girl eat something then run so fast will make u think she's on steroids. And man how skilled armin is if dancing around a little makes giant naked people laugh :3

Haha! They won't even know what an 'armin' is if they haven't seen or read the series.
Weed

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area