Game Suggestions II

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Game Suggestions II

Postby YuiRose » Wed May 07, 2014 1:15 am

It would nice If they made New maps?
YuiRose

Postby Adm_Eren » Wed May 07, 2014 1:29 am

a song like the first version of the game?
Adm_Eren

Postby Accelevi » Wed May 07, 2014 1:30 am

What do you mean a song?

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby jlc » Wed May 07, 2014 2:51 am

YuiRose wrote:It would nice If they made New maps?

I feel like they've already covered all of the major locations in the anime. We'd probably have to wait until the next season of the anime comes out.
jlc

Postby azunyan » Wed May 07, 2014 2:52 am

hopefully tomorrow there Historia Reiss char.....because I really like it :D
azunyan

Postby iDeath » Wed May 07, 2014 2:58 am

Ive just read the new chapter of Attack on Titan Gaiden where they are on a scouting mission and it got me thinking. What air u create a map where it is the foggy plains while riding horses. And wut if u get off a house it can give u momentum to fly around since it is a plains map. So then the foggy plains whole it is raining. Apparently weather can be added to the game. :P
Also add afk kick or something to the publics since the noobs waste our time sitting there waiting for titan eren or just trolling serioisly.
iDeath

Postby Deathstroke » Wed May 07, 2014 3:16 am

jlc wrote:
YuiRose wrote:It would nice If they made New maps?

I feel like they've already covered all of the major locations in the anime. We'd probably have to wait until the next season of the anime comes out.

New creative maps would be fine, heck even a touch-up of the current buildings. Perhaps even a new city themed map instead of the "Trost." However, this is something I don't see high in the priority list. I feel since we're still in the beta stages, functionality and fixes are the focus. (i'm looking at you ghost hooks :evil: )
Deathstroke

Postby Havok » Wed May 07, 2014 4:41 am

It would be cool if another wall was added cause so far we only have one. Like you clear the first wall and then you can like climb over the wall to reach the second but you can only go when all titans have been cleared from the first wall.

Also like different locations of the city. Idk.
Havok

Postby jlc » Wed May 07, 2014 6:34 am

rolando wrote:Is the game's account linked to the forum's account in terms of name, password and E-mail?

When I try to sign up, it states both my name and E-mail has been taken... but when I try to log in, it states incorrect password... so I am now at a lost... someone please help me? ATTACK ON TITAN TRIBUTE GAME help me i cant creat

Hey, go read Accelevi's thread on "How To Register An Account on the New Update."
jlc

Postby RampantTN » Wed May 07, 2014 6:42 am

I suggest that the game could have new flares of diferenes colors, so they could create different types of strategies and ways to call teammates, it's just a suggestion only, so and respect with the suggestion about horses that a guy made a little earlier, this could be for Forest in Single only, since at this level you can't recharge the gas and many often running out of gas before finish. :D
RampantTN

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area