Game Suggestions II

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Game Suggestions II

Postby Noseman » Wed May 07, 2014 7:23 am

Not a major suggestion, but maybe some more graphical options? Something that isn't one slider for everything, really.
Noseman

Postby RampantTN » Wed May 07, 2014 7:39 am

Noseman wrote:Not a major suggestion, but maybe some more graphical options? Something that isn't one slider for everything, really.

But if the game graphics will increase much computer will be slower because there are certain computers that do not support the game with down graphics
RampantTN

Postby The Rogue Titan » Wed May 07, 2014 7:51 am

What's wrong with the slider? It works really well.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Noseman » Wed May 07, 2014 8:08 am

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:What's wrong with the slider? It works really well.

Oh, I'm not saying it's bad. I'm saying that more customization to the graphics would be nice.
Noseman

Postby AlFaisal » Wed May 07, 2014 8:16 am

hey fenglee, what if the mission is added into the game? :)
AlFaisal

Postby MrDivineWill » Wed May 07, 2014 8:47 am

RampantTN wrote:I suggest that the game could have new flares of diferenes colors, so they could create different types of strategies and ways to call teammates, it's just a suggestion only, so and respect with the suggestion about horses that a guy made a little earlier, this could be for Forest in Single only, since at this level you can't recharge the gas and many often running out of gas before finish. :D

Personally I've found that using different combinations of the three flares works pretty well, for example, if someone spots a runner it's a red, a crawler its black, more then one crawler is red and black, if someone is in serious trouble all three flares, and so on. So I'm not totally sure more colours are needed.
MrDivineWill

Postby XiaoKai » Wed May 07, 2014 9:49 am

Should the button Z use gas to rotate the player in mid-air to enhance the critical damage chances dealt on a titan or would it render everyone acting like Levi, thus making his special ability useless?
XiaoKai

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Wed May 07, 2014 10:49 am

XiaoKai wrote:Should the button Z use gas to rotate the player in mid-air to enhance the critical damage chances dealt on a titan or would it render everyone acting like Levi, thus making his special ability useless?

I think that damage should be based completely on skills, no easy high damages...
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby NukoMiko » Wed May 07, 2014 10:59 am

Here are my suggestions:
- Have a short (Maybe 5 seconds) of delay between waves in The Forest map. In higher waves, it happens very often when you kill the last titan and 3 more spawn instantly right on top of you. The little delay would give the players time to get off the ground before the next wave of 10 crawlers spam the place.
- For players playing as Titans, I think adding a little cooldown on abilities is necessary. What happens right now is the titan is able to do a windmill and then jump and then flop all in 3 seconds. The only strategy that works for me is to use Sasha's special to get as far away as possible from it's range and then HOPE that the hook I shot on it will connect and then start maneuvering to it's neck. Still looks very weird if u had a hook on one of them and they decide to spam jump.
*Edit* removed last point.

I'll post more updates as I think of them :D
Last edited by NukoMiko on Wed May 07, 2014 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NukoMiko

Postby The Rogue Titan » Wed May 07, 2014 11:05 am

@NukoMiko Yes it has been discussed that the Titan Players need cooldowns. That delay idea is good too.
Last edited by The Rogue Titan on Wed May 07, 2014 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area