Game Suggestions II

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Game Suggestions II

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Wed May 07, 2014 11:49 am

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:@NukoMiko, the rules of this thread clearly say, to read the 2 links. In one of those links it says not to post anything about the broken registration... Don't be an idiot. Edit that part out of your post. WE KNOW IT NEEDS WORK. And yes it has been discussed that the Titan Players need cooldowns. That delay idea is good too.

In Nukos defense, he technically wasn't talking about how the account system is screwed up, he just said it needed a bit of work. And he DID say that "That's not really a suggestion, just an observation". On other notes, Delay is a really great idea Nuko :D
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby The Rogue Titan » Wed May 07, 2014 11:56 am

He's still technically "talking about it" by mentioning it. :P But whatever.

Also for the delay idea, there could be a timer too. Like: 'Next wave in 3,2,1'
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby NukoMiko » Wed May 07, 2014 12:37 pm

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:@NukoMiko, the rules of this thread clearly say, to read the 2 links. In one of those links it says not to post anything about the broken registration... Don't be an idiot. Edit that part out of your post. WE KNOW IT NEEDS WORK. And yes it has been discussed that the Titan Players need cooldowns. That delay idea is good too.

I did read the links. I also read the whole post about how to get the registration to work as well. I'll edit it out alright. Thx.
NukoMiko

Postby Tatsurei » Wed May 07, 2014 2:43 pm

jlc wrote:
YuiRose wrote:It would nice If they made New maps?

I feel like they've already covered all of the major locations in the anime. We'd probably have to wait until the next season of the anime comes out.

The anime itself doesn't really cover any other Terrain besides the City and Forrest.
Tatsurei

Postby iDeath » Wed May 07, 2014 3:55 pm

Take out the crawlers dude. Hanging on a tree just to kill the crawlers on each wave on abnormal sucks. Just do a crawler mode for that and make it so that crawlers stay on wave one like in the past.
iDeath

Postby MurderShadow » Wed May 07, 2014 4:11 pm

Campaign mode (hard to make ;) ), maybe play as colossal titan, annie and armored (add armored titan ;) ), guns, horses and more characters and maps
MurderShadow

Postby a124 » Wed May 07, 2014 4:20 pm

Okay, I'll post some of my suggestions here, they're not so many.
In next version there MUST be:
- New in-game UI. Sometimes posts from chat are nearly unreadable (especially when you are on a wall or just playing on day map), so it would be really sweet to make chat window. I appreciate that chat already uses types that supporting cyrillics and many other alphabets (i even saw someone writing on hindi or something like that, lol). So, to cut the line with chat — just make a transculent highlighting for every message.
Spoiler:

I think it's very important to make good UI.
Now — some things that I (and others, I think) would like to see in future updates:
- It would be cool if heads of 3-4m titans became cuttable, like in anime. Like, I mean, SLASH — and the head rips off.
- Maybe it would be nice to add ankle attack for common titans. With new update, it became harder to slash their eyes, so a new way to stun them — in my opinion, it would be useful and animelore-friendly.
- (wet dreams) Customizable characters. You can pick any from different faces, hairstyles and (maybe) cloth styles. Also it would be cool to give a player an opportunity to define his skills. For example, this player likes to fly fast, and he throws all his development points into speed skill (losing the gas/blade duration and attack power, for example). And, depending on skills, a special attack determined. Or you can pick any from already envolved in the game — Levi's whirlwind or Mikasa's straight cut (and maybe even transforming into a titan).
- Minimap
- Hidden ingame leaderboard (opens by Tab, for example)
- Moar maps
- Horses/cannons
- Adequate NPC-humans. I loved the idea to protect citizens, but when I saw them, I laughed. It would be nice to make a model for them.
- Borders of maps. It must be cool if there was an imitation of real land, even if we can't go there. Looking at skybox destroys the immersive effect.

Well, something like that. You are free to supplement my ideas or ask questions (with my bad English, I think, there will be a lot of them, hehe).
a124

Postby ala » Wed May 07, 2014 4:43 pm

a124 wrote:Okay, I'll post some of my suggestions here, they're not so many.
In next version there MUST be:
- New in-game UI. Sometimes posts from chat are nearly unreadable (especially when you are on a wall or just playing on day map), so it would be really sweet to make chat window. I appreciate that chat already uses types that supporting cyrillics and many other alphabets (i even saw someone writing on hindi or something like that, lol). So, to cut the line with chat — just make a transculent highlighting for every message.
Spoiler:

I think it's very important to make good UI.
Now — some things that I (and others, I think) would like to see in future updates:
- It would be cool if heads of 3-4m titans became cuttable, like in anime. Like, I mean, SLASH — and the head rips off.
- Maybe it would be nice to add ankle attack for common titans. With new update, it became harder to slash their eyes, so a new way to stun them — in my opinion, it would be useful and animelore-friendly.
- (wet dreams) Customizable characters. You can pick any from different faces, hairstyles and (maybe) cloth styles. Also it would be cool to give a player an opportunity to define his skills. For example, this player likes to fly fast, and he throws all his development points into speed skill (losing the gas/blade duration and attack power, for example). And, depending on skills, a special attack determined. Or you can pick any from already envolved in the game — Levi's whirlwind or Mikasa's straight cut (and maybe even transforming into a titan).
- Minimap
- Ingame leaderboard hided (opens by Tab, for example)
- Moar maps
- Horses/cannons
- Adequate NPC-humans. I loved the idea to protect citizens, but when I saw them, I laughed. It would be nice to make a model for them.
- Borders of maps. It must be cool if there was an imitation of real land, even if we can't go there. Looking at skybox destroys the immersive effect.

Well, something like that. You are free to supplement my ideas or ask questions (with my bad English, I think, there will be a lot of them, hehe).

These ideas are wonderful, I second this.I'm not sure about the minimap though. would it be able to show titans? or just objects and stuff?
ala

Postby Weed » Wed May 07, 2014 5:09 pm

Player progression
For each different character you use, there should be some form of EXP earned by killing titans. The EXP is relative to the damage dealt on the attack. EXP will then in return be used to choose your progression path (through the trainee progression tree, then being able to choose survey corps etc).
If you don't want to use EXP then how about an achievement system, where unlocking achievements progresses your character? E.G: kill 2 titans in 1 hit.

Unlockables can include: Character customization, new moves etc.
Weed

Postby NukoMiko » Wed May 07, 2014 5:23 pm

How about something like a full force city defense? You start off by defending the wall with the cannons and horses and stuff. Once the wall is breached you initiate the evacuation procedure to send all civilians into the next level of the wall. In the meantime, Soldiers must keep the titans busy. Supplies (Gas and Blades) will run out super fast and the Supply Squad must keep supplying the front lines with gas and blades. If all civilians escape safely, Maybe then titan Eren must close up the gap to prevent more titans from coming in and then the elite squad must round off the remaining titans, and if the titans reach the inner gate before the civilians are in maybe the Garrison has to close the door and we must climb over?
NukoMiko

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area