Game Suggestions II

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Game Suggestions II

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:41 pm

I agree with nood. I used to want them to be upgraded to more realistic models but I gave up on that.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Mauno » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:50 pm

I really like the chibi esq models and the bit cartoony style of the game. A lot of the time I prefer a solid art style instead of photorealism, since I feel that just going for photorealism is lazy and uncreative. You'd be pulling straight off of real life instead of trying to come up with something new.

As for how to improve upon PvP, I think blade users should be given back the ability to cancel ground slide by slashing, that way you wouldn't just end up sliding past an AHSS reloading on the ground.
Mauno

Postby SashaKai » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:04 am

Usually in PvP, when an AHSS player is reloading, blade people like to hook them and that gives AHSS players a big disadvantage because then it's pretty much gg for them if they get hooked. I don't mind the sliding and not being able to swing your blades but true, as a blade person, it would be very handy if you're unable to hook AHSS players, like I can't.
SashaKai

Postby trueblue1321 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:40 pm

I got killed 4 times in your PvP server because an AHSS player kept hooking me...
I think player hooking for both sides should be disabled and the blade players should have a slice while sliding mechanic.. ;_;
trueblue1321

Postby Mauno » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:44 am

I don't think that player hooking should be disabled. It's nearly the only way you can get an AHSS who is camping on the ground for anyone who dares come flying at them. Besides, reloading is supposed to be AHSS one big weakness, you really need to aim your two shots carefully.
Mauno

Postby Firestarawesome » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:41 pm

I agree with Mauno, and also hooking other players can also have other advantages in other gamemodes. For example, OtW, if you lose the location of your horse. It can also help if you don't have any blades or very low gas, you can just hook on a friend and have them lead you to the supply depot.
Firestarawesome

Postby TinyTark » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:54 pm

Okay! There's more than one map type for each map (apart from cave and house i think) so... something I hoped for with Outside the walls was to be able to ride about outside the walls with friends and hunt some titans down, you could do a Outside the walls 2 without the capture points and you go around the map to kill titans, so then people won't just be a sitting duck on outside the walls and people would populate servers more, a lot more groups full of friends* playing this map on one server, if titans spawn randomly over a certain period of time, like 100 titans overall, but only a few spawn at a certain moment in time, without player respawns! i think it'd bring more of a lively feel to the game instead of a Domination type of game, like in the survey corps they went outside the walls to give titans surveys (hehe see what i did there?) but no really it would make the game more appealing to people who like a bit of challenge to it, fighting swarms in open ground can be challenging sometimes on hard mode or even Abnormal.

* I have a group of friends that would do this with me and we've wanted it for ages since we found this game (something to go outside the walls and fight titans in a deathmatch without respawns like in City I or Forest I/II

Thanks for reading this post guys, hope to see you in game
TinyTark

Postby Firestarawesome » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:59 pm

TinyTark wrote:Okay! There's more than one map type for each map (apart from cave and house i think) so... something I hoped for with Outside the walls was to be able to ride about outside the walls with friends and hunt some titans down, you could do a Outside the walls 2 without the capture points and you go around the map to kill titans, so then people won't just be a sitting duck on outside the walls and people would populate servers more, a lot more groups full of friends* playing this map on one server, if titans spawn randomly over a certain period of time, like 100 titans overall, but only a few spawn at a certain moment in time, without player respawns! i think it'd bring more of a lively feel to the game instead of a Domination type of game, like in the survey corps they went outside the walls to give titans surveys (hehe see what i did there?) but no really it would make the game more appealing to people who like a bit of challenge to it, fighting swarms in open ground can be challenging sometimes on hard mode or even Abnormal.

* I have a group of friends that would do this with me and we've wanted it for ages since we found this game (something to go outside the walls and fight titans in a deathmatch without respawns like in City I or Forest I/II

Thanks for reading this post guys, hope to see you in game

That's actually what I expected when I first saw the update. Maybe, if they ever do a OtW II, they should increase the amount of buildings and maybe flatten the map a bit. It can be hard to get around to fight titans, especially if you lose your horse!
Firestarawesome

Postby SashaKai » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:04 am

I stopped playing OtW because it got annoying with the lag and all the titans spawning. That'd be an awesome idea though. Kind of like hide and go seek but you're just hunting titans down with a bunch of friends. Maybe make the map bigger, less hills, more buildings and taller trees? Sort of replicate what was going on in the anime. That'd be pretty cool.
SashaKai

Postby 41solstice25 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:18 am

Firestarawesome wrote:It can be hard to get around to fight titans, especially if you lose your horse!

Honestly, I get around faster without the horse. The horse is too slow. Then it shows up when I'm trying to hold a position and ready for offense of nearing titans. And then the gas button is the same button to get on the horse when I'm about to go into combat to secure the point. I think it would be hilarious if the Female titan could kick horses out of the game. Just suddenly, "Bye Clip-clop! Your people people need you!"
41solstice25

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area