Game Suggestions II

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Game Suggestions II

Postby ConanJeager » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:05 am

SashaKai wrote:I stopped playing OtW because it got annoying with the lag and all the titans spawning. That'd be an awesome idea though. Kind of like hide and go seek but you're just hunting titans down with a bunch of friends. Maybe make the map bigger, less hills, more buildings and taller trees? Sort of replicate what was going on in the anime. That'd be pretty cool.

Yes. However it might be hard to replicate what is show in the anime since everything is at such a big scale...Maybe it could be as in the manga.
MANGA SPOILER AHEAD!!!
Spoiler:
When the ape titan *thing turn an entire village of people into titan which than run after them.

You going around Village's trying to find survivor's and saving them.
It could include fun location to fight in such as Utgar castle, the forest of big ass tree, maybe some kind of cliff, a mountain or even a training camp for trainee's.
ConanJeager

Postby Forts » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:50 am

I like your idea, i think more city variations would be good. Also i saw the boss titan mod. Would be great if feng added it to the game since i only use rebind mod.
Forts

Postby Firestarawesome » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:53 pm

Could do a different version of the Annie map, where you have to slow her down as she runs through a thick forest. A slash to her ankles or heel would slow her down, and when a timer runs out, Eren Titan catches up to her and you win the map. But if she reaches the end of the forest, you lose.
Firestarawesome

Postby Fade~ » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:05 pm

Firestarawesome wrote:Could do a different version of the Annie map, where you have to slow her down as she runs through a thick forest. A slash to her ankles or heel would slow her down, and when a timer runs out, Eren Titan catches up to her and you win the map. But if she reaches the end of the forest, you lose.

ye but feng would like have to make new animations and make the maps longer. cuz remember that when annie attacks you she stops moving so basically ur just hitting a target thats running in a straight line
Fade~

Postby Exxmorphing » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:34 am

Sliding-slash. Simple enough of a concept: the ability to slash when you do a slide. It should give the player another option to cut the legs of a small titan or an enemy in pvp.
Exxmorphing

Postby The Rogue Titan » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:40 am

Exxmorphing wrote:Sliding-slash. Simple enough of a concept: the ability to slash when you do a slide. It should give the player another option to cut the legs of a small titan or an enemy in pvp.

That'd be neat.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Bubs » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:44 pm

If its possible, it'd be cool to be able to go inside houses in city mode.
Bubs

Postby ninnymonger » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:46 pm

Bubs wrote:If its possible, it'd be cool to be able to go inside houses in city mode.

^this is a good idea. i will agree.

upvote.
ninnymonger

Postby fableboyUK » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:56 pm

Bubs wrote:If its possible, it'd be cool to be able to go inside houses in city mode.

^ I though of that once, i agree. But dam the glitches would horrible sometimes.
fableboyUK

Postby The Rogue Titan » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:01 am

That wouldn't be very good because then it'd be way easy for soldiers to just hide the whole game. That and Feng would have to waste time designing an interior
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area