Game Suggestions II

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Game Suggestions II

Postby SuperSonicXX » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:27 pm

I think it need too much Improvement for FPS
SuperSonicXX

Postby Choco Mousse » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:04 am

Maybe fixed registration and more bug fixes...
Choco Mousse

Postby Black Rock Shooter » Sat May 02, 2015 7:57 pm

[quote="SuperSonicXX"]I think it need too much Improvement for FPS[/quote
Could easily be improved if he just disabled colliders when they are not suppose to be active >.>

And maybe dim off on some Update checks
Black Rock Shooter

Postby AirZ » Wed May 06, 2015 8:26 am

SuperSonicXX wrote:I think it need too much Improvement for FPS

Using the AOT RC mod fixes FPS by a lot.
Before my computer couldn't handle a map with 15+ titan at all, but with the mod I can easily play in a 30+ titan map.

It's also not a download or something like the mega-cannon mod etc, so you do not have to worry about virusses or bans :)
AirZ

Postby Samon » Tue May 12, 2015 1:50 pm

I am not sure if this was suggested before or no, but I always kinda wanted a realistic mode in which I can't survive hitting the wall in full speed.

It might get annoying, true, but it would only be a game mode so you could turn it off
Samon

Postby thearizonakid » Tue May 19, 2015 12:04 am

Looked through the thread as best as I could, but ultimately I didn't really find anything that related to my idea. If there is something though, I will be happy to readjust or just remove the post. So yeah.

Anyway, I was thinking that I would love to see a new game mode specifically for TPs and how they go against humans. In most PvP servers, you just see humans outnumbering the TPs by a sheer number, so my thought was, could we add a new game mode that allowed only one human player at a time? To be more specific, TPs would function normally but the human player would have to eliminate all the TPs either with just one life (hit) or three lives (hits). This would rotate after each round, with whoever has the most points by the end would win.
thearizonakid

Postby emancabacungan12 » Wed May 20, 2015 3:43 am

How Can i Log In in the game Attack On Titan sir? :?:
emancabacungan12

Postby The Rogue Titan » Wed May 20, 2015 12:59 pm

thearizonakid wrote:Looked through the thread as best as I could, but ultimately I didn't really find anything that related to my idea. If there is something though, I will be happy to readjust or just remove the post. So yeah.

Anyway, I was thinking that I would love to see a new game mode specifically for TPs and how they go against humans. In most PvP servers, you just see humans outnumbering the TPs by a sheer number, so my thought was, could we add a new game mode that allowed only one human player at a time? To be more specific, TPs would function normally but the human player would have to eliminate all the TPs either with just one life (hit) or three lives (hits). This would rotate after each round, with whoever has the most points by the end would win.

It's an interesting thought, but ultimately I feel like it wouldn't be entertaining enough for Feng to spend his time on it.

And @emanca, you need to make the account first. And once you do, you just put your name and password in the boxes provided.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby coriidor5 » Sun May 24, 2015 3:25 pm

There should be a "Stop the Titans" mode, where there are about 20 titans coming from OUTSIDE the city walls, trying to get in. You have 5 cannons that can be fired to stun the titans, and a few humans to go and kill them before they breech the city
coriidor5

Postby Unknown Max » Thu May 28, 2015 12:44 pm

i think it would be cool to see the titans head explode when you use ahss
Unknown Max

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area