Game Suggestions II

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Game Suggestions II

Postby The Rogue Titan » Thu May 28, 2015 1:33 pm

Unknown Max wrote:i think it would be cool to see the titans head explode when you use ahss

The guns aren't THAT powerful.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby LiquidUranium » Sat May 30, 2015 5:13 pm

A long corridor-like town gamemode where you have to get from one end to another while avoiding jumpers and punks, with limited gas and blades.
LiquidUranium

Postby bloodstrikez » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:00 am

Better chat interface? It's quite annoying when you are trying to type a long sentence of words but you are unable to see the words that you have typed. Especially when you are roleplaying.
bloodstrikez

Postby SPN18Levi » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:28 pm

There are a lot of players who like to spam in the chat and annoy everyone filling the side of the screen and distracting you from playing.
A mute button would come in handy :D
SPN18Levi

Postby [B.A.K.A] » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:16 pm

It would be nice to have an automatic kick and ban set up... for example when a person spams more than... lets say 10 times, they are kicked and if they keep coming back to do it then they have an automatic ban. This could be useful for spam or large text which fills up the whole chat...
[B.A.K.A]

Postby Krystal » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:01 am

I found slashing the air while sliding to immediately stop was very useful before that function got removed. Although it seems more realistic to not have it, I believe it should be a thing again!
Krystal

Postby Halloween » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:52 am

►Has unisex hair been suggested? and if so
Halloween

Postby Liadon » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:46 pm

Maybe the possibility to indicate the "requested" level of playing when you create a room ?
A kind of : "Please join only if Beginner/Experienced/Pro". It would help when you're searching for a server at your level. 'cause now, except the "1k", or "City", or "FoodForTitan" indication... There isn't much to tell you if this server is for you or not.
Liadon

Postby Theta » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:23 pm

Improved textures would be nice. Like the 3DMG cable appearing tinted blue, like in the anime. Or the capes being more accurate appearing. Also, better sounds, like the 3DMG cable firing, blade reloading, gassing, etc etc. Just smaller things.
Theta

Postby Axnonon » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:26 pm

It'd be cool if racing akina or a new racing map had randomized parts to it, basically a modular racing map, where you have sections:

Spawn Section:
A
B
Section1:
A
B
Section2:
A
B
Section..
FinishLine:
A
B

These parts would basically have different corners/obstacles and so on, and maybe if they got made fully modular the sectionX parts could be used repeatedly, basically making it: Starting line/(number of sections with different modules)/finish line

It would select them randomly when creating the server/choosing the map in SP.

Just something I've been wanting for a while, and I hope I explained it properly, I'm bad at explaining, haha :D
Axnonon

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area