Bug Reports II

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Bug Reports II

Postby AlFaisal » Wed May 07, 2014 8:18 am

why every time I play always have the words "you will respawn blablablabla"? :?:
AlFaisal

Postby Kolasi » Wed May 07, 2014 8:32 am

i cant say its really a bug but feng should do something about the -Human- titans which never gets tired.. they are a pain in da azz when they spam. they keep jumping and running. they take me more time than annie it self.. sigh feng gotta do something about this.
Kolasi

Postby Tatsurei » Wed May 07, 2014 2:25 pm

It's not necessarily a bug, but what bothers me if when a Titan falls on a player and they're trapped under it until it disappears; this just leaves you open to be killed. :c
Tatsurei

Postby BSC » Wed May 07, 2014 3:06 pm

Tatsurei wrote:It's not necessarily a bug, but what bothers me if when a Titan falls on a player and they're trapped under it until it disappears; this just leaves you open to be killed. :c

It's intended for titans to still retain their form until a few seconds. When normal titans are killed, they fall forwards so you generally won't get trapped. Abnormal titans fall backwards so you get trapped more often. The only problem I have with this is when you glitch into their body with smaller titans (personally, a small crawler) when you technically couldn't have been trapped normally. When I killed my small crawler, it "heaved" upwards while I was using vertical slash to kill with Mikasa.
BSC

Postby Rhoses » Wed May 07, 2014 3:08 pm

I don't know if this was a bug or hes just hacking but this guy called 'Seeske' entered a forest 3 server and spawned as an abnormal titan.....
Rhoses

Postby a124 » Wed May 07, 2014 4:24 pm

Player Titans can grab on walls, tapping Space while running in the wall.
a124

Postby Weed » Wed May 07, 2014 5:18 pm

On Forest III if you join mid-game the overlay is broken and constantly displays text till everyone dies.

The wave counter is also buggy and sometimes just displays Wave: 1.

The timeout counter should reset after every round.
Weed

Postby YuiRose » Wed May 07, 2014 6:14 pm

I swear the bugg when you see the damage but it doesnt register to the titan ;-;
YuiRose

Postby ala » Wed May 07, 2014 7:20 pm

YuiRose wrote:I swear the bugg when you see the damage but it doesnt register to the titan ;-;

It's most likely just lag. how well is your connection?
ala

Postby NightFlutter » Wed May 07, 2014 8:05 pm

Not big bug but it happens when all Humans die and it says Humanity wins
NightFlutter

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area