Bug Reports II

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Bug Reports II

Postby Adm_Eren » Wed May 07, 2014 8:13 pm

RampantTN wrote:Admi_Eren, when the little titan drop is not much compared to the fall of a big titan because a big onecovers more area :D

happens when a small titan hits the ground down there and these
and you even though it hits you, not die the player
Adm_Eren

Postby RampantTN » Wed May 07, 2014 8:39 pm

Adm_Eren wrote:
RampantTN wrote:Admi_Eren, when the little titan drop is not much compared to the fall of a big titan because a big onecovers more area :D

Yes, but when that happens you don't die, you just fly a little further, the same would happen with a big titan but'd get farther, but if you are to near you will die :I

EDIT: PROBLEMS WITH THE QUOTE
Last edited by RampantTN on Wed May 07, 2014 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RampantTN

Postby Jamer » Wed May 07, 2014 8:40 pm

I have only seen this done by a player titan. In one of the corners of the forest map, you can run up the invisible and go up as high as you want and then run along it.
Jamer

Postby Weed » Wed May 07, 2014 8:45 pm

Yes by running up one of any of the bits on the wall which stick out, a titan can just walk into it until they reach the top. Not so much a bad thing but unrealistic nevertheless :P
Weed

Postby Noseman » Wed May 07, 2014 8:47 pm

Rhoses wrote:I don't know if this was a bug or hes just hacking but this guy called 'Seeske' entered a forest 3 server and spawned as an abnormal titan.....

I have seen this before, someone named Squiddy joined and spawned as a titan midway through Forest III. He could also grab, and if you escaped as Jean, you'd still die. Very weird.
Noseman

Postby RampantTN » Wed May 07, 2014 8:48 pm

Jamer wrote:I have only seen this done by a player titan. In one of the corners of the forest map, you can run up the invisible and go up as high as you want and then run along it.

This bug would like to climb the wall when you're in a corner and walk
RampantTN

Postby ala » Wed May 07, 2014 9:09 pm

Noseman wrote:
Rhoses wrote:I don't know if this was a bug or hes just hacking but this guy called 'Seeske' entered a forest 3 server and spawned as an abnormal titan.....

I have seen this before, someone named Squiddy joined and spawned as a titan midway through Forest III. He could also grab, and if you escaped as Jean, you'd still die. Very weird.

This is probably just your imagination, you said he could grab... and I don't think feng coded player titans to be able to do grabs. it was probably a normal AI titan. and if it said he was a titan, then most likely THAT's the bug.
ala

Postby RampantTN » Wed May 07, 2014 9:24 pm

Spoiler:
ala wrote:
Noseman wrote:

This is probably just your imagination, you said he could grab... and I don't think feng coded player titans to be able to do grabs. it was probably a normal AI titan. and if it said he was a titan, then most likely THAT's the bug.

This is possible because if you hack you can do a lot of mods for different things like change the blades in the air or do the salute in the air, that's the reason that a grab of an abnormal titan could be really :I
RampantTN

Postby Adm_Eren » Wed May 07, 2014 9:48 pm

RampantTN wrote:
Adm_Eren wrote:

Yes, but when that happens you don't die, you just fly a little further, the same would happen with a big titan but'd get farther, but if you are to near you will die :I

EDIT: PROBLEMS WITH THE QUOTE

it happened to my friend Tailex. _.
wanted to die and to play titan hit him but no lost he . _.
Adm_Eren

Postby Kiwi » Thu May 08, 2014 5:24 am

AlFaisal wrote:why every time I play always have the words "you will respawn blablablabla"? :?:

It's most likely a bug (obviously) and everyone is having this problem as well. It will go away once the round is over and restarts or if everyone dies. For now we are just going to have to deal with it until the next update and hopefully it will be fixed.
Kiwi

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area