Bug Reports II

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Bug Reports II

Postby KillZone » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:45 pm

MJRmasqu3rade wrote:
KillZone wrote:Ive noticed a bug when you die with the pause menu open and a new round starts, all the death text is still there and if you don't die and live to the next round then you will respawn and control two players. I apologize if someone has already reported this but i'm too lazy to go back and read through 30 pages. :P

I believe that this was reported quite a while back, it's kind of an old glitch, although it might not be the exact same one. Also, just as a tip, if you don't wanna read through tons of pages to see if what your posting has already been mentioned, use the search bar.

Oh Well my B haha also thanks for the tip i'm new to forums and this one is one of my first.
KillZone

Postby Levi Ackerman » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:06 am

There is a bug when the Hook doesnt Hook on to a titan, it just goes through Them (it happens sometimes)
Levi Ackerman

Postby eglutebla » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:12 am

Levi Ackerman wrote:There is a bug when the Hook doesnt Hook on to a titan, it just goes through Them (it happens sometimes)

This bug is already in bug list that accelevi has made. http://fenglee.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4221
eglutebla

Postby Shreaker » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:16 pm

not sure if this is a bug or not but sometimes when i slice a titans nape i get, what i would call it a ghost slice where it shows the slicing animation but the titan doesn't die, my question is that a bug or just something else like lag ?
Shreaker

Postby zRavioli » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:43 pm

Shreaker wrote:not sure if this is a bug or not but sometimes when i slice a titans nape i get, what i would call it a ghost slice where it shows the slicing animation but the titan doesn't die, my question is that a bug or just something else like lag ?

Unless you're playing on singleplayer when it happens, it's just lag.
zRavioli

Postby Striga » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:07 pm

I haven't been able to reel at all since the new update, which basically makes the game unplayable with these new titans.
Striga

Postby cylic » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:41 pm

Has anyone else had the unity player crash regularly? It tends to happen after I make a fast kill regardless of whether I am the server or just a player. It's very annoying.
cylic

Postby Razuhiko » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:18 am

ok how will i know the forum rules if i can't even view it?
Razuhiko

Postby The Rogue Titan » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:37 am

But... You can...
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6151
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby 41solstice25 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:49 am

i'm not 100% sure if this is a bug or some kind of exploit. but i was just in a game that i was hosting for Forest III, where some random person showed up later and posted some black text in the chat really fast and the gameroom crashed. it happened too fast for me to catch what their username was and what was in the chat. if i were to guess what was in the chat, i would say it was something similar to this: ▒. all i know is that the lag was real whatever it was they did.
41solstice25

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area