Bug Reports II

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Bug Reports II

Postby Faith In Humanity » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:56 pm

hi,
In Akina sometimes when you go too fast you can be stuck in a wall. I'm not sure this is a bug but good. (all persons who under 70s can you confirm I think)
Faith In Humanity

Postby Assyrian » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:14 pm

Sometimes when you land as a human, you stay stuck in the landing animation on the ground. You won't be able to move, not untill you gasburst a few times.
Assyrian

Postby GodSlayer_ » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:36 pm

Is there any super game destroying bugs
GodSlayer_

Postby AyJay » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:04 am

Hey guys, since I cannot post in the other sections for help, could someone help me with this issue?

Whenever I load the game, I come to this screen after unity player has loaded
http://puu.sh/h48ab/877a7a6eab.png

I have tried using different browsers, deleting cookies, reinstalling unity, and restarting comp. Nothing has worked so far :(
AyJay

Postby The ShiniGami » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:53 pm

Sometimes when I use the Levi Special, I stay hooked on a building/tree, I need to use the Levi Special again to get off the building/tree again.
The ShiniGami

Postby Albino Smurf » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:15 pm

The ShiniGami wrote:Sometimes when I use the Levi Special, I stay hooked on a building/tree, I need to use the Levi Special again to get off the building/tree again.

I'd just like to add that it happens any time you use the right hook immediately after using the levi special.

*Edit* Oops, it's not every time after you use the right hook, it has to do with wall running directly after using the right hook after using the levi special. I cannot confirm if it can happen without wall running.

Oh, also, there's a bug where if (mostly in singleplayer, though I've had it happen in multi) you fire off a hook right before you get grabbed so that the hook lands while you're actually grabbed you become no-clipped and, if you kill the titan that grabbed you before he kills you (he kills you regardless of whether or not you're actually in his hand, the same thing will happen if another titan grabs you out of the first titan's hand), you stay in no-clip mode.

This glitch can be consistently replicated, although it can be difficult to get a hook off while you're about to be grabbed.

Under the world glitch
Oh, and I forgot, the under the world glitch.

So if you're going at a pretty high speed you can glitch out of the map by coming down at one of the edges like

...................../
..................../
................../
................./ <---- trajectory
.............../
............../
............/
.........../
........../________ <--- ground
.........|
.........|
.........| <---edge of map
.........|

Like thus ^

It should be noted that you can't reliably just push yourself against the edge of the map from really high up and fall, you seem to bounce off the wall a little bit, so it's a bit difficult to do consistently.
Last edited by Albino Smurf on Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Albino Smurf

Postby YuiitsuTamashi » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:59 am

You can also get grabbed while you are moving and you will fall out of the map.

But when you get eaten you die anyway
YuiitsuTamashi

Postby SuperSonicXX » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:48 pm

Sometimes i get Nommed outta nowhere
SuperSonicXX

Postby Choco Mousse » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:01 am

Agree to this rules, way to go sir . i am newbie and this one help me a lot for not being banned in this forum..
Choco Mousse

Postby Black Rock Shooter » Sat May 02, 2015 8:04 pm

Faith In Humanity wrote:hi,
In Akina sometimes when you go too fast you can be stuck in a wall. I'm not sure this is a bug but good. (all persons who under 70s can you confirm I think)

Thats basicly a physics flaw in the coding system
Reaching a certain speed litterly break the physics and when slowing down after you broke it you might end up stuck in something
Black Rock Shooter

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area