Bug Reports II

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Bug Reports II

Postby Leviii » Tue May 05, 2015 2:30 am

AyJay wrote:Hey guys, since I cannot post in the other sections for help, could someone help me with this issue?

Whenever I load the game, I come to this screen after unity player has loaded
http://puu.sh/h48ab/877a7a6eab.png

I have tried using different browsers, deleting cookies, reinstalling unity, and restarting comp. Nothing has worked so far :(

I am having the same problem. I have tried using different browsers and uninstalling unity. Nothing has worked. Interestingly enough, before I upgraded to my windows 8 computer about three weeks ago, I played attack on titan using chrome. It worked just fine without sending me to such a screen.
This problem needs to be addressed. I can tell it is happening to a number of people just by looking at the views on the post entitled "Weird screen loads when signing on" by The Rogue Titan.
Any help would be much appreciated! I miss playing one of my favorite games!
Leviii

Postby Josh » Wed May 06, 2015 3:46 am

I read a post on the AoTTG subreddit that said zooming on the page in your browser fixes it, at least for some people, so maybe try that. Try holding ctrl and scrolling or finding the zoom buttons somewhere. (I should mention "it" is the white/black rendering issue that AyJay & Leviii mentioned)
Josh

Postby Leviii » Wed May 06, 2015 11:45 pm

Josh wrote:I read a post on the AoTTG subreddit that said zooming on the page in your browser fixes it, at least for some people, so maybe try that. Try holding ctrl and scrolling or finding the zoom buttons somewhere. (I should mention "it" is the white/black rendering issue that AyJay & Leviii mentioned)

Zooming in fixed it for me! Thank you so much!
Leviii

Postby kylety15 » Fri May 15, 2015 2:05 pm

can someone help me the development console on the bottom left of the screen, keeps popping up with red words then it piles up which is kinda distracting..
kylety15

Postby coriidor5 » Sun May 24, 2015 3:31 pm

Sometimes when I am AHSS, I can grapple out of a titans hand before it eats me
coriidor5

Postby Epiphemeral » Sat May 30, 2015 6:49 pm

I have noticed a bug/glitch where when a player (both AHSS and normal) gets grabbed by a titan but somehow escapes its grip (without using jean's special), the titan continues to display the same "hold-stare-chomp" animation. If the titan is not interrupted and finishes the chomping animation, the player will inevitable die out of nowhere - even if the initial player had 'escaped' its grip.

If the player successfully interrupts the chomp by blinding or killing the titan, he/she would be able to freely maneuver through the field, passing through all meshes, items, etc. but also retain the ability to hook onto objects (trees, gas stations, etc) and even be able to re-fuel if careful enough.

Unfortunately, I don't have any immediate concrete evidence of this since it's a bit unpredictable :S
Epiphemeral

Postby Shrugsandhugs » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:18 am

Hey, lately when I play multiplayer, I find that I am unable to enter the text I type into the text box. Whenever I press enter, nothing happens. Has anyone else had this happen? Or know of a way to fix it?
Shrugsandhugs

Postby fyredge » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:47 am

Well, I guess there'll be work for the mods to do. Where them mods at? clean up the 2 posts above thanks
fyredge

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:00 pm

God fucking dammit. I'm on it. fml bruuh.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Re: Game Not Working

Postby MrHoneyBadger » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:51 am

I have no idea where to put my call for help, these forums are way to damn complicated, the FAQ didn't tell me anything. But, the game will not work for me anymore. I had an old laptop, 2005 model windows XP and it could play the game. I've seen something about google chrome not working with the game, but I've used firefox on both the old and new laptop. Now with my new laptop it loads the game and this white screen with black crap is on it. Clicking on it does nothing. If anyone thinks they can help me please message me.

Here is the screen I'm getting (Its a safe link quit being paranoid.)
http://imgur.com/jYvormW

EDIT*
I just tried to play the game in internet explorer, same screen.

ANOTHER EDIT*
Wow, I zoomed in thanks to another users post and it worked. If you are having this problem, ZOOM!
MrHoneyBadger

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area