Bug Reports II

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Bug Reports II

Postby ShadyApollo » Thu May 08, 2014 5:25 am

Why are the hitboxes for the titan's grabs so HUGE? I seriously get grabbed through buildings or when I'm not even touching the grabby hand.
ShadyApollo

Postby Kiwi » Thu May 08, 2014 5:36 am

I'm not sure if anyone else has seen this but sometimes when there is a host change, the round starts off with 5 or more glitched, shaking titans in the center of the forest III map. If you try to attack them, they have no hitbox and are virtually invincible. The good thing is is that they don't attack and after a while they despawn. I just thought this is really strange. *shrug*

Also the infinite waves bug. The waves in forest III are ongoing but no titans spawn. I stayed and this bug went on for 40+ waves and it increased fast; until I eventually left. However I'm sure this has been mentioned before, has anyone else seen this happen?

ShadyApollo wrote:Why are the hitboxes for the titan's grabs so HUGE? I seriously get grabbed through buildings or when I'm not even touching the grabby hand.

It was most likely lag. Do you know what you PING level was when you were playing? Usually when you have good connection, the PING should be at a steady level of 100-102. Because if you were maneuvering away from a titan to another side of a building, it may have appeared that you were away but the lag may have cause you to pause near the titan, close enough for it grab you.
Kiwi

Postby ultima dynamis » Thu May 08, 2014 6:04 am

Last week in April ,I played attack on titan tribute game over a whole week (multiplayer,forest I).Then i joined hamachi
network in Kopral32 . And we killed almost all titan then after that . I suddenly jolt ,because the titans are respawning on
the player's respawning area ,the game should restarting because its forest I .And those titans are grewing more faster ,
and i said to myself "whoah this is so weird".When i killed some titan there are respawning 2 titans and gathering just
like a bunch of grasses (im sorry if i forgot to print screen.. believe me or not that the truth .
ultima dynamis

Postby ShadyApollo » Thu May 08, 2014 6:27 am

Kiwi wrote:
ShadyApollo wrote:Why are the hitboxes for the titan's grabs so HUGE? I seriously get grabbed through buildings or when I'm not even touching the grabby hand.

It was most likely lag. Do you know what you PING level was when you were playing? Usually when you have good connection, the PING should be at a steady level of 100-102. Because if you were maneuvering away from a titan to another side of a building, it may have appeared that you were away but the lag may have cause you to pause near the titan, close enough for it grab you.

My ping was like in the 50s, it's happened a lot.
ShadyApollo

Postby GaffyDeTrooper » Thu May 08, 2014 6:52 am

i just found the other one and it make harder to kill,i call it the shaking titan, the titan will be shaking forever(but its stop if we kill it of course) and if we touch the titan it will make us thrown far away :x but its still funny :D
GaffyDeTrooper

Postby ShadyApollo » Thu May 08, 2014 7:02 am

GaffyDeTrooper wrote:i just found the other one and it make harder to kill,i call it the shaking titan, the titan will be shaking forever(but its stop if we kill it of course) and if we touch the titan it will make us thrown far away :x but its still funny :D

Found the same thing playing with my buddy, took us forever to bring it down since we kept bouncing off of it -.-
ShadyApollo

Postby Kiwi » Thu May 08, 2014 7:46 am

Noseman wrote:Haven't seen anyone mention this: When you join a server mid-round, and there's a few dead people, if you cycle through who to spectate, you can find the dead people's characters stacked together in the city/forest.
Not sure what causes this, and it's not too bad. It fixes itself when the next round starts.

I just assumed it was the people who died and or are just joining the game. But it's still a bug nonetheless. Good thing it really isn't a bother. \o/

ShadyApollo wrote:
Kiwi wrote:

My ping was like in the 50s, it's happened a lot.

Ah ok. Yeah it's probably a weird bug. ;-; because this update fixed titan magnet hands... I don't really deal with those kinds of bugs since I usually play in the forest level. I avoid the city because of those titan players and those wall titans. >.<
Kiwi

Postby GaffyDeTrooper » Thu May 08, 2014 10:08 am

i hate if the Titans grabbing from a large distance
you know i think thats because the connection
GaffyDeTrooper

Postby Turismo » Thu May 08, 2014 11:44 am

helo guys, i kill back neck of titan with 95 DMG.. but this titan came alive and kill meeeee.... why this happen? :o
Turismo

Postby DominiX » Thu May 08, 2014 2:26 pm

Turismo wrote:helo guys, i kill back neck of titan with 95 DMG.. but this titan came alive and kill meeeee.... why this happen? :o

That is because the connection problem, try to check your ping, it's normally about 1-100 ping ( means a good connection )
DominiX

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area