Manga Discussion I [SPOILERS]

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Manga Discussion I [SPOILERS]

Postby Accelevi » Thu May 22, 2014 7:00 pm

Read these two links unless you would like a ban.
Which could be a permanent one, depending on the severity of your infractions.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=6151
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=7813

THIS THREAD IS FOR MANGA DISCUSSION ONLY.

Spam/short/multiple-posts-in-a-row posts will be deleted, and I will push you back to being a newbie, and/or give you a ban, if needed.

Spoilers are not needed as this will be exclusively for Manga Discussion only.

ANY OTHER SORT OF POSTS WILL BE CONSIDERED SPAM.

MAKE IT PRODUCTIVE.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Re: Manga Discussion I [SPOILERS]

Postby SkysAreRed » Fri May 23, 2014 4:55 am

What do people think of the big fluffy titan? and omgomgomg THERES A PRINCESS AND NOW WE MIGHT SOON LEARN ABOUT LEVI'S BACKGROUND STORY!
SkysAreRed

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri May 23, 2014 8:06 am

SkysAreRed wrote:What do people think of the big fluffy titan? and omgomgomg THERES A PRINCESS AND NOW WE MIGHT SOON LEARN ABOUT LEVI'S BACKGROUND STORY!

You mean the Ape Titan? I think he's an asshole for killing Mike and yeah I hope Levi's backstory will be good.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Fri May 23, 2014 8:15 am

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:
SkysAreRed wrote:What do people think of the big fluffy titan? and omgomgomg THERES A PRINCESS AND NOW WE MIGHT SOON LEARN ABOUT LEVI'S BACKGROUND STORY!

You mean the Ape Titan? I think he's an asshole for killing Mike and yeah I hope Levi's backstory will be good.

Yeah, screw him for killing Mike! :x Mike was awesome...and he destroyed Connie's village too. I hope that bastard pays.
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri May 23, 2014 8:45 am

MJRmasqu3rade wrote:
A7X Rogue Titan wrote:

Yeah, screw him for killing Mike! :x Mike was awesome...and he destroyed Connie's village too. I hope that bastard pays.

Yeah! I hope the Ape Titan dies a painful death! :evil:
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby SkysAreRed » Fri May 23, 2014 11:06 am

Do you guys reckon he would be human? I was talking about that with my friends at school and some think he might be from a different area in the world (like the other titan people). Also, i cant wait to find out more about the guys who specialize in hunting Wings of Freedom members :D
SkysAreRed

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Fri May 23, 2014 11:14 am

SkysAreRed wrote:Do you guys reckon he would be human? I was talking about that with my friends at school and some think he might be from a different area in the world (like the other titan people). Also, i cant wait to find out more about the guys who specialize in hunting Wings of Freedom members :D

Well, I don't think he's a Shifter. He might just be a strange, intelligent Mega-aberrant. He doesn't seem very...shiftery
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri May 23, 2014 11:22 am

MJRmasqu3rade wrote:
SkysAreRed wrote:Do you guys reckon he would be human? I was talking about that with my friends at school and some think he might be from a different area in the world (like the other titan people). Also, i cant wait to find out more about the guys who specialize in hunting Wings of Freedom members :D

Well, I don't think he's a Shifter. He might just be a strange, intelligent Mega-aberrant. He doesn't seem very...shiftery

Yeah I agree. He said to Mike "So you humans know of our weak spots in our necks." Which means he's a Titan. Not a shifter.
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby SalbagSanting » Fri May 23, 2014 5:43 pm

the Ape titan is probably the start of the experiment..the very first titan
SalbagSanting

Postby DarioEMeloD » Fri May 23, 2014 5:53 pm

They tested the experiment with plants and animals first. Therefore, Forest of Giant Trees and the Beast Titan.
DarioEMeloD

Next

Return to Newcomers Area