Newbie Discussion Thread V

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Newbie Discussion Thread V

Postby Eska-chan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:12 am

Wassup? How is everybody doing today?
Eska-chan

Postby Eska-chan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:15 am

How long will it take to get bumped out of the Newbie area?
Eska-chan

Postby ZeeR » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:03 pm

I've played this for half a year so I wouldn't say im a newbie, never registered to forums that's all :P
ZeeR

Postby Missa-chan » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:19 am

Hi everybody how's it going? good I hope. :D
Missa-chan

Postby DieSlowly » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:12 am

Is everybody great? Feeling amazing? Good to know :)
DieSlowly

Postby Abiicias » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:47 am

Missa-chan wrote:Hi everybody how's it going? good I hope. :D

Going good here. I hope it's going good for you as well. :D
Abiicias

Postby Auvre » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:18 pm

Yup, I'm good as well. Gosh, it's kinda annoying, that 3 posts thing. :D
But, assuming someone looks in here, I've looked into guilds topics and it's hard to tell which one are active cause in some cases they are, they're just not using forums, soooo here goes my question - Could you recommend some active, friendly guild that's recruiting players from Europe? :D
Auvre

Postby Alex » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:21 pm

AirZ wrote:
BlackHeartKabal wrote:
Accelevi wrote:Keep it productive, follow the rules, and don't spam/post multiple times in a row.
Yada yada yada.

Have fun. ^^
Only 3 posts to become a full-fledged member, everyone~

Thanks, Lunatic Psyker.
Now, considering this is a newbie thread, can we discuss the game? Like, AHSS, how can a survey corps member counter them?

AHSS must reload every 2 shots, use that time when they stand still to strike.
I find a (custom) character with Levi's special working best against AHSS, due to the large reach.

Yeah. Although, the AHSS could do with some more balancing.
Alex

Postby bloodstrikez » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:02 am

Auvre wrote:Yup, I'm good as well. Gosh, it's kinda annoying, that 3 posts thing. :D
But, assuming someone looks in here, I've looked into guilds topics and it's hard to tell which one are active cause in some cases they are, they're just not using forums, soooo here goes my question - Could you recommend some active, friendly guild that's recruiting players from Europe? :D

I know right, I honestly think this whole thing of how the forum restricts new users from ultizing the forum stupid, it's completely unnecessary and silly, basically with the newbie area section in place, they are already dividing people into two separate social groups and all because it's down to the user's number of posts. Honestly the suggestions, discussions and help posts/threads in the newbie section, what makes the difference between the ones in the available sections, they are the same things.

Until you have 15 constructive non-multiple posts, you will be restricted to here.
Definition of "constructive non-multiple posts" here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=5611
If you spam in one way or another, you may be punished, with accordance to severity.

Sorry, moderator/Accelevi, I got to say this, this whole thing is a joke, you can't expect them to be constructive if you are setting a rule, stating that every newcomers must get 15 posts first if they wish to be a part of the forum community, it's such a contradiction.

If such restriction is removed, I think the forum would be more lively. Also, since the sign-up on the menu isn't showing any sign of fixing soon, I was thinking maybe feng could recommend people to get rc mod by linking the site on the game menu. I've just started using it recently, got to say it is a great alternative mod, you can get custom skins, able to use masterclient rc commands, in short, the features are awesome.

Also, just like Auvre, I'm also looking for a friendly guild too, since I live in South-east Asia, I'm mainly more active at the Asia or Japan server. But a quick glance to the guild section, I'm not sure where or which guilds are from (region-based), so in the meanwhile, I'm just looking for friendly people/guild to hang out with, hate to admit that i'm not very skilful and worst of all, I don't own a mic! *cry*

Well, this is awkward, I should have post this at the guild section, nevermind, did a quick check and found out that i can't create a new topic over there.
bloodstrikez

Postby Walter White » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:03 pm

Dude, the minimum posts are 3, not 15 anymore. You are already a full member and able to post in the other sections.
It's not stupid cause it prevents spambots. Or at least, I could post in the general discussion section once I reached 3 posts.
Walter White

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area