Newbie Discussion Thread V

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Newbie Discussion Thread V

Postby bloodstrikez » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:30 pm

Walter White wrote:Dude, the minimum posts are 3, not 15 anymore. You are already a full member and able to post in the other sections.
It's not stupid cause it prevents spambots. Or at least, I could post in the general discussion section once I reached 3 posts.

:o Aaah.. thanks. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I had only 2 posts when I wrote that. The description for newbie area section is quite misleading, I did take a look at other similar topic thread beforehand (now I know they are outdated), the moderators seems very strict about this, to the point they were banning people and stuff, added the fact that there is an unusual misplaced suggestions thread exist in the newbie section, I thought, "Don't the forum have a section for it, what is this thread doing over here, it's for newbie only? The forum moderators really have some social complex issues when it comes to this." I'm sorry :lol: I honesty thought I just came across the most unwelcoming forum ever, the forum had a spam bot issue in the past maybe? I can relate, it can be annoying. If you never told me this, I would have never known, thanks again.
bloodstrikez

Postby Walter White » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:14 pm

you're welcome :)
you're not the only one to wonder the reason for the double suggestion section, but who cares XD let's just use the "official one", feng's not gonna read it anyway XD
yep, i read they had a spam bot issue recently, that's the reason for this rule, so they can manually ban them
Walter White

Postby Alex » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:54 pm

Excuse me, I'm a merely competent player at this game.
What's with the malarkey concerning guilds? I asked once in-game, but the answer wasn't all that convincing. So, I came here for confirmation.
What's with the guilds in this game, they're there for people to amalgamate together for increased teamwork within the game or what?
Alex

Postby fyredge » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:35 pm

Alex wrote:Excuse me, I'm a merely competent player at this game.
What's with the malarkey concerning guilds? I asked once in-game, but the answer wasn't all that convincing. So, I came here for confirmation.
What's with the guilds in this game, they're there for people to amalgamate together for increased teamwork within the game or what?

I'm not sure myself, but they're probably the only thing here that holds current players together. I know that there are tournaments which guild members take part in.
fyredge

Postby Walter White » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:08 pm

if they were about teamwork i'd be in one myself. they're just about increasing skills and stuff. also a place to meet each other and make friends, but still no co-op ever. heck, if you play chill and look to help people they call you noob XD
Walter White

Postby Auvre » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:10 pm

Walter White wrote:if they were about teamwork i'd be in one myself. they're just about increasing skills and stuff. also a place to meet each other and make friends, but still no co-op ever. heck, if you play chill and look to help people they call you noob XD

Hey, not every guild is like that. ;) There are some that aren't just about skill it just depends. That's why I'm looking for a friendly one :D
Auvre

Postby Walter White » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:24 pm

well, i'd love to be proved wrong :)
especially with someone in the EU zone
Walter White

Postby Auvre » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:35 pm

Ha, if we ever meet in a server, I'll prove you wrong, sir! There's only two people left from my old guild but it can still count, right? :D
Hearing stories from some people I start to believe I'm extremely lucky in terms of people met in public servers. ^^ They're just always soooo nice and we have such a good time it's hard to believe that there are so many assholes out there. :/
Auvre

Postby Walter White » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:37 pm

you mean like people who play trost and actually stay close to the damn eren? *O*
people who actually read the chat *O* i miss that kind of people, they're always welcome
Walter White

Postby Alex » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:27 pm

Ah! Thank you, Walter White and Auvre for explaining the general premises.
Their general premise sounds like a good thing, so I'll consider on participating within a guild centred around the concept of a good game and teamwork.
Btw, if we were to meet in-game or via a guild, I'll personally pass gratitude through there as well, if I do come to the decision of being a guild member.
Alex

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area