Newbie Discussion Thread V

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Newbie Discussion Thread V

Postby Reaper » Sun May 17, 2015 10:11 pm

Hey been playing the game for awhile xD block head titans are cool still; never felt like making a forum account, but i want one now.
Reaper

Postby coriidor5 » Sun May 24, 2015 3:30 pm

Just grapple to the AHSS when they are reloading, then slash when close
coriidor5

Postby Unknown Max » Thu May 28, 2015 12:30 pm

how many post it gotta be 3 right ?

its great that they finnaly found a way to fix this i been waiting a long time just to get activated
Unknown Max

Postby LiquidUranium » Sat May 30, 2015 5:25 pm

Finally found a place to make a guild c:
LiquidUranium

Postby Epiphemeral » Sat May 30, 2015 6:56 pm

I've actually only recently returned to this game to check out if anything changed. You could say that I was hooked back into it - although the updated titan models initially turned me off at first when Feng released them, I decided to give them a try this time.

Spoiler:
Turns out, I made the right choice. I... I just need to learn to adapt the Hydra Strike to their movements...
Epiphemeral

Postby Adept Yato » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:37 am

Epiphemeral wrote:I've actually only recently returned to this game to check out if anything changed. You could say that I was hooked back into it - although the updated titan models initially turned me off at first when Feng released them, I decided to give them a try this time.

Spoiler:
Turns out, I made the right choice. I... I just need to learn to adapt the Hydra Strike to their movements...

Yeah, i used to play back too and i didn't like the titans, i think now they are waaaayyyyyyyy much better!
Adept Yato

Postby XhanThuS » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:13 am

Does anyone wants to play abnormals games?

also if interested, does anyone wants to join an abnormal community?
we are having a skype group.
XhanThuS

Postby SPN18Levi » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:04 pm

i know i would like to play more in abnormal difficulty... best way to get better.
But I tried playing a game once while skyping and it didn't go well... too much lag.
Don't know if anyone else had that problem or maybe it's just my internet speed a bit slow. :/
After a while i stopped using skype all together. :P
SPN18Levi

Postby [B.A.K.A] » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:26 pm

i started playing not long ago and when i was watching some videos of awesome players on youtube with the older models of the titans i though "yeah...no". would'nt be able to concentrate because of the poor quality... the fact the titans are not rounder and smoother... (.-.) just buggs me x). The game seems much better now
[B.A.K.A]

Postby Oberon » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:00 am

Yeah, although I didn't play back then I do prefer the newer models.
Oberon

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area