Newbie Discussion Thread V

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Newbie Discussion Thread V

Postby Krystal » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:49 am

I really like the newer models although I find it a little bit harder flying around to get their napes. One of my favorite updates of the game is probably the punk titan haha.
Krystal

Postby Oberon » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:20 pm

I agree too, punks are more of a challenge which is fun. But most people would argue that they're demon spawn xD
Oberon

Postby Lightning541 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:18 am

Can't wait for the new update. SO HYPEEEDDDDDDD!!!!
Lightning541

Postby GALAXY » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:33 am

New update should be awesome! :D Can't wait.
GALAXY

Postby Phantasm » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:46 am

I've been at this game for a few months and I still suck. Might get a few lucky kills and even fewer kills worth over 500 pts. Then I watched the tutorials. Maybe I'll get better.

Also, it might be just me but I've noticed no one talking about the ign registration getting stuck at "please wait".....*afks for 2 hrs*...."please wait". I used the RC mod to make a custom name but idk if that shows up for other people. If it does, then I'll stop qqing about always being guest454839174906543643.
Phantasm

Postby Halloween » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:36 am

Phantasm wrote:I've been at this game for a few months and I still suck. Might get a few lucky kills and even fewer kills worth over 500 pts. Then I watched the tutorials. Maybe I'll get better.

Also, it might be just me but I've noticed no one talking about the ign registration getting stuck at "please wait".....*afks for 2 hrs*...."please wait". I used the RC mod to make a custom name but idk if that shows up for other people. If it does, then I'll stop qqing about always being guest454839174906543643.

►RC mod is the shit
also don't feel bad, I been playing 5ever & I still only get low kills & accidental 1ks
Halloween

Postby SoftMove » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:30 am

Lightning541 wrote:Can't wait for the new update. SO HYPEEEDDDDDDD!!!!
SoftMove

Postby Clear » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:32 pm

Found this game yesterday and can't wait to start playing! Even though I got the common "please wait" bug when trying to sign up, I think that just being able to play will be enough until it's fixed.
Clear

Postby SashaKai » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:19 am

Oh that's not a bug. We haven't been able to sign up in almost a year it seems like. In order to have names, people usually use non-abusive mods like RC and Anticheat.
SashaKai

Postby Zykeki » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:58 am

Wait, there's a new update? That's certaintly surprising ...
Zykeki

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area