Introductions

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Introductions

Postby Epiphemeral » Sat May 30, 2015 6:06 pm

Hello people! :3 My IGN is Epiphemeral but you can call me Epi :P

I've been waiting to have a forum account for so long... I feel so happy right now ;w;
I don't particularly know how things work around here since I haven't really explored it as much, but I'll get used to it over time.
More about me... I'm a pretty average digital/traditional artist who draws anime pieces and such. I loooooove cute stuff (like corgis and penguins) though I'm an introvert who doesn't talk unless I need to.

All in all, ty Accelevi and Feng for finding an Alternate solution to the registration problem! <3 <3
Epiphemeral

Postby Peraso » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:34 pm

Greetings wonderful forums! I am Peraso and I am happy to join you aboard this forums.

Well, I would like to start off by saying thank you to Feng for making such a magnificent and wonderful game, and his staff for overseeing the actions taken in it.

I have been on the forums as a guest for quite some time now, but it was until now that I had the idea of making myself and account.

I like to write stories, I believe that is my main ambition for now. Irrelevent, yet I reckon of it as why not go ahead and say it.

Anyhow, I look forward into the forums and hope to see everything goes up and danddy.
Peraso

Postby ult » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:48 pm

Hey there, I'm ult. My IGN is, well, ult. I'm hoping to not be banned before I get at least fifteen posts, so here's hoping.
ult

Postby XhanThuS » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:04 am

Hello guys, i forgot my username and password for my old account(or it was deleted cause i think i didn't have any posts)so i created a new one.
i mostly use my account for playing AoT. My Ign: is XhanThuS.

I mostly play Abnormals, i don't do speedruns, maybe some 1k.
I am also an Ahss/guns user, i use blades in occasions but i mainly use ahss even for 1k.
XhanThuS

Postby SPN18Levi » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:45 pm

Well since this is my first post i thought to start from introduction.
Hi everyone, i'm SPN18Levi and ,well, this is my first post :P
SPN18Levi

Postby Daku » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:04 am

Rule #19 states; "Please make an initial post."
Name: Daku Otonashi
IGN: Daku
Interest: Aottg.
Relationship: Single. <3
Player type: The one that plays.
Daku

Postby Oberon » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:04 pm

Thanks for activating my account Mr.Admin~! Hopefully as more comes along the forum will pick up again.

Right, introductions, introductions...

My IGN is Oberon, obviously. [King of the Fairies, or the moon, your pick.] My interests include AoTTG, anime, drawing, skin-making [even though I kind of suck] and reading. Binge watching TV shows are admittedly a past time of mine.... *guilty look* Yup, basically your usual introvert.
Oh, and in AoTTG you'd most likely find me lurking around Forest III... mainly because I'm devising a plan to attack all branche-- I mean, get better at that map.

~Oberon.
Oberon

Postby [B.A.K.A] » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:11 pm

Hey, N here from [B.A.K.A] .... (whut do i say now .-. ) come and say hello every now and again on the baka server, it would be nice to meet some more people :D who wants ice cream?
[B.A.K.A]

Postby Krystal » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:40 am

Hi everyone! My name is Krystal. It's actually spelt Crystal but I think it looks nicer spelt with a K. My ign is Krystal and I'm 17 years old. I enjoy drawing, watching drama, and listening to kpop (one of my favorite idols' name is Krystal!!). My favorite SNK character is Mikasa and my favorite character to play in the tribute game is a custom character I made with Levi's special. I hope we can get along together (:
Krystal

Postby Lightning541 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:16 am

Hey the names lightning541 I enjoy everything with games
Lightning541

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area