Introductions

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Introductions

Postby Cyrus » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:11 am

hardithereds wrote:hey guys anyone know how to create the account game?i try to sign up many times but i just can't

In-game accounts are broken at the moment and cannot be created, use a mod like anti-cheat or RC, which you can find in the approved mod list, to get around this and avoid using a guest name. And welcome to everyone in this thread ^^
Cyrus

Re: Raising Hope Seasons 1-3 dvd release A & quot

Postby Cyrus » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:21 pm

Idfdfsbsq wrote:cancer

Ye, I agree. Also, could at least make a convincing username.
Cyrus

Postby IMKR » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:07 am

Hello looking to get back into the game.

quick question to the high level players here
what are you hotkeys that you use? (i know i know i should get used to my own first, i hear this all the time when i start a MMORPG but i start first by copying someone else's ideas first)
IMKR

Postby Wolf Winter Games » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:36 am

In all aspects except physical, I'm a wolf. Howwwllllll!

Have you ever tried spam. It tastes like spam, but it's not the kind you get in the mail.
Wolf Winter Games

Postby pt hunter » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:33 pm

hey i'm pt hunter

and i've been here a while, just never took the time to do anything.
now i've decided to make my own guild ^^ and it seems i'm to dumb to do anything here ;-;

plz halp mee ;-;;-;;-;;-;
pt hunter

Postby bloodstrikez » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:47 pm

pt hunter wrote:hey i'm pt hunter

and i've been here a while, just never took the time to do anything.
now i've decided to make my own guild ^^ and it seems i'm to dumb to do anything here ;-;

plz halp mee ;-;;-;;-;;-;

Good luck
bloodstrikez

Postby SAA » Wed May 11, 2016 11:59 pm

Who the hell goes out of their way to write this sh*t? Who actually falls for it?
SAA

Postby bloodstrikez » Wed May 18, 2016 2:32 am

SAA wrote:Who the hell goes out of their way to write this sh*t? Who actually falls for it?

Spam bots, just don't click the link.
bloodstrikez

Postby SAA » Wed May 18, 2016 10:53 pm

bloodstrikez wrote:Spam bots, just don't click the link.

I know that, but I mean, someone had to write that whole wall of text in the first place for that bot to spam it. Reading it now... no way someone wrote that. Reading that gave me a headache.
It seems like a bot that just patrols the web and takes random shit and tries to make a sentence of sorts while spamming links in it. I wonder who goes out their way to program this shit and how much they get paid.
SAA

Postby bloodstrikez » Wed May 25, 2016 2:39 pm

SAA wrote:
bloodstrikez wrote:Spam bots, just don't click the link.

I know that, but I mean, someone had to write that whole wall of text in the first place for that bot to spam it. Reading it now... no way someone wrote that. Reading that gave me a headache.
It seems like a bot that just patrols the web and takes random shit and tries to make a sentence of sorts while spamming links in it. I wonder who goes out their way to program this shit and how much they get paid.

I don't think they actually write it, probably some sort of program did. The only thing matters is that there will always be someone clicking the link, whether it's a virus or to increase the traffic to their web, as long as there exists someone who click it, the method works.
bloodstrikez

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area