Most depressing anime

Where other NON-SNK animanga can be discussed. (★^O^★)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Most depressing anime

Postby Someone Legit » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:09 am

Only two sad animes I've seen are Angel Beats & Gurren Laggan, the latter's supposed to be all fun and shit but
Spoiler:
kamina's sudden death and the ending was just.......yeah..:|
. I'm guessing I don't have to tell you about AB, no-one needs to talk about AB.
Why would you guys want more of them though? It sucks bad to be so emotionally thwarted by an anime, or anything else (imo)
Someone Legit

Postby Mryaccer » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:54 am

Thirdkazekage wrote:
Mryaccer wrote:naruto. I cried when I saw Nagato's story.

Mry pls, Jiraya's death is the waterfall. :(

well.. The whole pain arc. :(
Mryaccer

Postby Peanuts » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:47 am

Mryaccer wrote:
Thirdkazekage wrote:
Mryaccer wrote:naruto. I cried when I saw Nagato's story.

Mry pls, Jiraya's death is the waterfall. :(

well.. The whole pain arc. :(

Spoiler:
:lol:
Peanuts

Postby deathsoul097 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:11 am

I don't know if you might think this is sad or just the most F***ed up and brutal anime ever. (That I have seen, for reasons that will be apparent momentarily.)

Deadman Wonderland.

-FYI, this anime includes: Dismemberment, Mass murder, Public Executions, People having bodily parts surgically removed (Without anaesthetic, and while awake.) Including one man's eye.-

"A massive earthquake ravaged Japan's mainland and destroyed most of Tokyo, sinking three-quarters of the city into the ocean. Ten years later, the story shifts to Ganta Igarashi, a seemingly ordinary student attending Nagano Prefecture's middle school. As an escapee, a survivor of the great earthquake, Ganta has no memories of the tragedy and has lived a normal life. This all changes when a strange person covered in blood and crimson armor floats through his classroom windows. Grinning madly, the 'Red Man' massacres Ganta's entire class but instead of killing him, embeds a red crystal shard in Ganta's chest. Within days of the massacre, Ganta is declared the sole suspect. Following a quick unfair trial, Ganta is sentenced to death and is incarcerated in Deadman Wonderland, a massive theme park-like prison."

http://www.animeseason.com/deadman-wonderland/ (Always watch using the Trollvid option, the others get stuck halfway through sometimes.)
deathsoul097

Postby Thirdkazekage » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:48 pm

deathsoul097 wrote:I don't know if you might think this is sad or just the most F***ed up and brutal anime ever. (That I have seen, for reasons that will be apparent momentarily.)

Deadman Wonderland.

-FYI, this anime includes: Dismemberment, Mass murder, Public Executions, People having bodily parts surgically removed (Without anaesthetic, and while awake.) Including one man's eye.-

"A massive earthquake ravaged Japan's mainland and destroyed most of Tokyo, sinking three-quarters of the city into the ocean. Ten years later, the story shifts to Ganta Igarashi, a seemingly ordinary student attending Nagano Prefecture's middle school. As an escapee, a survivor of the great earthquake, Ganta has no memories of the tragedy and has lived a normal life. This all changes when a strange person covered in blood and crimson armor floats through his classroom windows. Grinning madly, the 'Red Man' massacres Ganta's entire class but instead of killing him, embeds a red crystal shard in Ganta's chest. Within days of the massacre, Ganta is declared the sole suspect. Following a quick unfair trial, Ganta is sentenced to death and is incarcerated in Deadman Wonderland, a massive theme park-like prison."

http://www.animeseason.com/deadman-wonderland/ (Always watch using the Trollvid option, the others get stuck halfway through sometimes.)

^ Sure is one hell of an anime/manga, I didn't even bother finishing it yet (since im freakin lazy) but the beginning is already so f*cked up :lol:
Thirdkazekage

Postby Ghosthunter » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:02 pm

Don't even bother with Deadman Wonderland anime. Its utter shit.Just go for the manga.
Ghosthunter

Postby Z.E.D » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:04 pm

*Adds Psycho Pass to the list and sneaks back into the shadows*
Z.E.D

Postby deathsoul097 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:05 am

Ghosthunter wrote:Don't even bother with Deadman Wonderland anime. Its utter shit.Just go for the manga.

I disagree. It is a very good anime, though the fanservice begins to creep in after about halfway through. (The English dub is crap though, just watch it subbed, way better.)
deathsoul097

Postby Eren » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:07 am

"If you win, you live! If you lose, you die! You can't win if you don't fight!
J A E G E R
multiplayer name: TheForumEren
Eren
♥ Heichou ♥

Previous

Return to Anime & Manga