Most Brutal anime/manga you've seen

Where other NON-SNK animanga can be discussed. (★^O^★)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Most Brutal anime/manga you've seen

Postby deathsoul097 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:31 am

Okay, Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) is also pretty brutal, and the dub is actually LESS censored and edited to be MORE violent. Half a school gets blown up, two kids get decapitated, one woman is raped and then later has her throat slit, another is repeatedly raped over the course of most of her life, and has her arm cut off with an axe, a five year old is impaled to a chair with a kitchen knife, another woman gets her right forearm blown off, her left eye stabbed out then ripped out, and gets her right forearm ripped off again later. That is just the start of the brutality and insanity of Future Diary.
deathsoul097

Postby Strongwill » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:46 pm

I suggest you to read the Manga. Nothing is censored

Battle Royale is damn brutal too. Actual rape scene, brain scattered all around.

Akame ga kill. Gore, but nice story and characters
Strongwill

Postby xRivailution » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:33 am

Rainbow is hands down the worst anime
Its about 7 young guys that get jailed because of bullshit reasons.
Just watch it its brutal as fuck
xRivailution

Postby Strongwill » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:19 am

School days... Blood-C, anyone? That last episode is pretty damn brutal (uncensored)
Strongwill

Postby Senpai » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:46 pm

school days? psshhh this guy right here, I bet a boat scared you as a child.

the most brutal anime ever is boku no pico 10/10 "its not shit, I swear"

I can never eat ice cream again after episode 1 xD
Senpai

Postby Thirdkazekage » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:14 am

Senpai wrote:school days? psshhh this guy right here, I bet a boat scared you as a child.

the most brutal anime ever is boku no pico 10/10 "its not shit, I swear"

I can never eat ice cream again after episode 1 xD

Finally, someone understands :lol:
Thirdkazekage

Postby Krucification » Thu May 01, 2014 12:33 am

Let's See here, regarding brutal... Hmmm:
#1 Hell Season (Manga): Featuring over the top sexual violence, Infanticide, and and is able to induce a feeling of uncleanliness that'll make you want to crawl into a corner and cry.
#2 Mai-chan's Daily Life: Please see previous description.
#3 Suck It (by Shintaro Kago): Creepy as hell, not as over-the top as above, but the stories are just disturbing
#4 Abstraction (also by Shintaro Kago): Another one with over the top gore, but utilizing a concept that I find to be nothing less than brilliant.
#5 Fraction (pretty much anything by Shintaro Kago): Not as bad as those listed above, but definitely up there when it comes to brutal.

Those are all Manga, as for anime the only few I can think of are Kite, Baccano! (absolutely amazing, would recommend), Shingeki No Kyojin, and Violence Jack.
Krucification

Postby Epicc » Fri May 02, 2014 4:43 am

I wish I could remember the anime I saw yeeaaarrrrssss ago. Blood everywhere, just..wow.. I was like holy sh!t.
It was on some weird channel late at night... anyway ^^^^^ whatever I saw was more brutal than Hellsing Ultimate. Id say, just off the top of my head, HU is the most brutal. Alucard's a beast
Epicc

Postby crystalolololol » Sat May 03, 2014 3:09 am

I've watched a couple of really heart wrenching anime:

1.) Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)- You probably had this coming. In terms of emotionally eating you alive, this one takes the cake. I was so distraught, you had people dying left and right! Literally!
Spoiler:
And in episode 5 when Eren supposedly "died" I cried really hard. That was the first time I felt so terrible about a dying character. At first I thought this anime wasn't fucking around! That was the first protagonist to ever die! Don't even let me get started when Levi's Special Ops Squad died... :cry:

2.) Elfen Lied- Wow...I've never seen so much brutality in one show. So I'll give the gist of it. You got limbs ripped off. Guts and organs splattered everywhere. Heart tugging moments, goodness! :o And yes, BLOOD.
Spoiler:
It's about these aliens called the Diclonius that have invisible hands on their back that can reach about...20-30 meters. So, their kind has been annihilated. But there was one captive Diclonius that goes by the name, Lucy. She has been in a lab all her life. But one day she escapes and she kills everyone from people who try to stop her to simple innocent bystanders. She kills them with her special hand-a-ma-bobs and let me tell you...it's not pretty. Watch episode 1, EPISODE 1! You'll see what I mean.

3.) Hellsling- Holy shit, this is one hardcore anime. ._. It already creeps me out with all the demonic crap, mixed in with some guts and gore. It's really intense too, to the point where it's almost psychotic!
Spoiler:
So it's about this vampire, Alucard, who turns a police officer girl into a vampire. That's about as much as I can tell you. ._. (I never really watched it all. Just scenes. So I can't tell you more about it... :? Sorry. ) But, I know for a fact that this is one violent anime. VIOLENT.
crystalolololol

Postby d_OVRKLL » Wed May 07, 2014 7:40 am

Blue Gender is pretty OD too
d_OVRKLL

PreviousNext

Return to Anime & Manga