Most Brutal anime/manga you've seen

Where other NON-SNK animanga can be discussed. (★^O^★)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Most Brutal anime/manga you've seen

Postby KaiserSenpai » Sat May 10, 2014 9:03 pm

crystalolololol wrote:I've watched a couple of really heart wrenching anime:

1.) Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)- You probably had this coming. In terms of emotionally eating you alive, this one takes the cake. I was so distraught, you had people dying left and right! Literally!
Spoiler:
And in episode 5 when Eren supposedly "died" I cried really hard. That was the first time I felt so terrible about a dying character. At first I thought this anime wasn't fucking around! That was the first protagonist to ever die! Don't even let me get started when Levi's Special Ops Squad died... :cry:

2.) Elfen Lied- Wow...I've never seen so much brutality in one show. So I'll give the gist of it. You got limbs ripped off. Guts and organs splattered everywhere. Heart tugging moments, goodness! :o And yes, BLOOD.
Spoiler:
It's about these aliens called the Diclonius that have invisible hands on their back that can reach about...20-30 meters. So, their kind has been annihilated. But there was one captive Diclonius that goes by the name, Lucy. She has been in a lab all her life. But one day she escapes and she kills everyone from people who try to stop her to simple innocent bystanders. She kills them with her special hand-a-ma-bobs and let me tell you...it's not pretty. Watch episode 1, EPISODE 1! You'll see what I mean.

3.) Hellsling- Holy shit, this is one hardcore anime. ._. It already creeps me out with all the demonic crap, mixed in with some guts and gore. It's really intense too, to the point where it's almost psychotic!
Spoiler:
So it's about this vampire, Alucard, who turns a police officer girl into a vampire. That's about as much as I can tell you. ._. (I never really watched it all. Just scenes. So I can't tell you more about it... :? Sorry. ) But, I know for a fact that this is one violent anime. VIOLENT.

If you like Elfen Lied you'd love Shinsekai / From a new world!
KaiserSenpai

Postby harelori » Sun May 11, 2014 10:52 pm

Mirai Nikki and Btooom were pretty harsh as well...
harelori

Postby Nanai » Sun May 18, 2014 4:14 am

Just love seeing Elfen Lied, Hellsing, and all this newgen stuff on a top anime brutal list... Although in terms of post 2000, those titles are mostly correct. Although I would have to err, more on Corpse Party, Mnemosyne and Blood-C as they don't shy away from showing brutality on females. I also recall the first episode of Muv Luv having some gore in it.

As for pre-2000, you have Kite, Genocyber, M.D. Geist, Ninja Scroll, Urotsukidoji, most monster/fiend category of hentais probably could fit under brutality as well. Those are just a few titles I can list from the top of my head and they make most newgen stuff seem pretty tame.
Nanai

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Fri May 30, 2014 8:09 pm

Obviously Corpse Party.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby ItsDoubleL » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:59 pm

I don't really watch that much brutal anime.
So far, I've only watched Umineko and Corpse Party. :roll:
ItsDoubleL

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:13 am

So far I only watched Mirai Nikki and Corpse Party.
I like how gore anime has a really good story even if they are gore.
(nice Kido avatar tho)
Annie Leonhardt

Postby ItsDoubleL » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:53 am

I'm planning on watching Mirai Nikki, due to my friend's constant persuasions.
(Nice Ene avatar and Yuukei Yesterday sig. :) )
ItsDoubleL

Postby Zarythe » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:06 pm

Gantz manga... it was already listed but it probably has the most gore ever in it. Like really. The amount of shit that goes down is incredible. My fav manga so far 10/10 loved it.
Parasyte was full of bodies too.
Mirai Nikki had its moments.
Pupa, but the anime was censored and i haven't read the manga.
Our beloved School Days ofc. lololol
Most mindfucking manga i've read is probably Liar Game. It is kinda boring but its really well written and it fucks with your mind, Death note with Lights shenanigans too.
Oh oh, Steins;Gate. I'm at Ep 8 but it seems really good and confusing. I like it alot.
Claymore has alot of brutal moments at times.
Another? I don't remeber much from that anime but i remember it was scary.
SnK isn't that brutal or scary anymore but when i first watched it it was fucking scary as fuck. I was scared of the titans like no other.

If anyone has Mangas like Gantz or Parasyte, please link them to me through PM, i would love to have some more of that gore mindfuck horror action.

I probably have tons of more but either i haven't Bookmarked them or i don't remember them.

Just out of the blue, the most mindfucking game i've played is Bioshock Infinite, omygod it was so fucking great the plot twist in the end.... ooohhhh. xD
Zarythe

Postby ItsDoubleL » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:13 pm

Guromanga is messed up... -shudders-
ItsDoubleL

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:50 pm

ItsDoubleL wrote:I'm planning on watching Mirai Nikki, due to my friend's constant persuasions.
(Nice Ene avatar and Yuukei Yesterday sig. :) )

Mirai Nikki is really good. If I remember properly, it has 25 episodes. The ending is kind of complicated, but it's a really great anime.
Annie Leonhardt

PreviousNext

Return to Anime & Manga