Most Brutal anime/manga you've seen

Where other NON-SNK animanga can be discussed. (★^O^★)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Most Brutal anime/manga you've seen

Postby bblt » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:05 pm

Thirdkazekage wrote:Sup guys just wondering, since SnK is kind of renowned by its brutality, what other anime/manga have you seen which specializes on this, can be any kind of brutal: Brutality, Gore, Psychological or something that even messes with your head can be included. :D
I'm pretty new to the genre but here are some that I saw so far
1. SnK (duh)
2. Gantz
3. Berzerk
4. Deadman Wonderland
5. Bocu no f*cking Pico (lol, but seriously its extremely brutal trust me)

REALLY! Shingeki was sad but if you are looking for gore you should definetely read Gantz and watch it. Rape scenes, sex, blood, organs, blowing heads up with guns, naked bodies in blood, main characters are dying everywhere... Oops my bad, well It's lovely. You guys should watch it.
bblt

Postby Zarythe » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:46 pm

bblt wrote:
Thirdkazekage wrote:Sup guys just wondering, since SnK is kind of renowned by its brutality, what other anime/manga have you seen which specializes on this, can be any kind of brutal: Brutality, Gore, Psychological or something that even messes with your head can be included. :D
I'm pretty new to the genre but here are some that I saw so far
1. SnK (duh)
2. Gantz
3. Berzerk
4. Deadman Wonderland
5. Bocu no f*cking Pico (lol, but seriously its extremely brutal trust me)

REALLY! Shingeki was sad but if you are looking for gore you should definetely read Gantz and watch it. Rape scenes, sex, blood, organs, blowing heads up with guns, naked bodies in blood, main characters are dying everywhere... Oops my bad, well It's lovely. You guys should watch it.

*Read it. The anime is poop. Also, Parasyte is the same as Gantz, read that
Zarythe

Postby Megamaster » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:39 pm

*cough* Freezing *cough cough*. And also, Elfen Lied and Gantz.
Megamaster

Postby Smile » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:03 pm

HunterxHunter guys? The recently finished Chimera Ant Arc has a lot of it.
Smile

Postby xRivailution » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:54 pm

The most recent Tokyo Ghoul chapters are one of the most brutal things I ever saw.
I can feel the pain just by reading it its insane.

(No spoilers to non-manga readers pls)
xRivailution

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:34 pm

I think I should start watching Tokyo Ghoul. ;-;
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Zarythe » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:38 pm

Annie Leonhardt wrote:I think I should start watching Tokyo Ghoul. ;-;

No, you read the manga first, then you join me and Peanuts on the discussions, and then you go watch the anime and see how shitty it is compared to the manga
Zarythe

Postby Peanuts » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:31 am

Zarythe wrote:

No, you read the manga first, then you join me and Peanuts on the discussions, and then you go watch the anime and see how shitty it is compared to the manga

Or, you could watch it first, and fangasm over it, like what I did before I read the manga.
And read the manga afterwards to get double the fangasm :lol:
Don't get me wrong, I still fangasm over the anime, even after reading the manga, just not that much as before I read the manga XD

I recommend my method though, otherwise, after reading the manga, you won't be as hyped and fangasmic over the anime :/
Peanuts

Postby Colopty » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:51 am

Peanuts wrote:
Zarythe wrote:

Or, you could watch it first, and fangasm over it, like what I did before I read the manga.
And read the manga afterwards to get double the fangasm :lol:
Don't get me wrong, I still fangasm over the anime, even after reading the manga, just not that much as before I read the manga XD

I recommend my method though, otherwise, after reading the manga, you won't be as hyped and fangasmic over the anime :/

This is the best attitude. Double the awesome rather than setting yourself up for disappointment later.
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Colopty
Forum Luminary

Formerly: Cephalopod god

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:01 am

Manga: 140 chapters
Anime: 14 episodes
Yup, I will start with the anime and then I will continue with the manga. That's pretty much how I do with every anime I like.
Annie Leonhardt

PreviousNext

Return to Anime & Manga