Cutest Anime

Where other NON-SNK animanga can be discussed. (★^O^★)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Cutest Anime

Postby Smile » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:18 am

Ghosthunter wrote:I'm just saying that i prefer Kamichu over Haruhi.And that's about it. :D

So you take that "cliche as hell" comment back? Haruhi is my waaaaiiiffuuu doki doki suruuuuuu and I will barehandedly rip off your nipple if you talk smack about her >:(

But seriously now, any moe girl of any moe anime can be your "cutest." I haven't watched much moe anime so I really couldn't say, but at the moment I would gladly cut off my dick with a very dull letter opener if Shinobu of the Monogatari Series asked me to.
Smile

Postby Ghosthunter » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:26 pm

Smile wrote:
Ghosthunter wrote:I'm just saying that i prefer Kamichu over Haruhi.And that's about it. :D

So you take that "cliche as hell" comment back? Haruhi is my waaaaiiiffuuu doki doki suruuuuuu and I will barehandedly rip off your nipple if you talk smack about her >:(

But seriously now, any moe girl of any moe anime can be your "cutest." I haven't watched much moe anime so I really couldn't say, but at the moment I would gladly cut off my dick with a very dull letter opener if Shinobu of the Monogatari Series asked me to.

Here's a treat for you then.
Ghosthunter

Postby TheGreatJedi » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:58 am

Ro Kyu Bu
Tantei Milky Holmes

But i prefer Ro Kyu Bu
TheGreatJedi

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:42 pm

Ghosthunter wrote:
Smile wrote:

Here's a treat for you then.

What the hell?
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Zarythe » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:49 pm

You guys totally ignored me and my kawaii sugoi desu Gantz
Zarythe

Postby Smile » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:35 pm

She got that from me last night

if you know what I mean ;D
Smile

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:57 am

Smile wrote:

She got that from me last night

if you know what I mean ;D

WHAT THE HELL!?
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Smile » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:33 am

she just asked me for a band-aid because she had a booboo.

What were you even thinking about?
Smile

Previous

Return to Anime & Manga