Tokyo Ghoul

Where other NON-SNK animanga can be discussed. (★^O^★)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Tokyo Ghoul

Postby liala » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:26 am

Yeah, Chie called him Kanae but he still reminded me of Naki because he was so overdramatic and crying.
I think it would be funny if it really is him xD
Maybe he is related to Tsukiyama somehow (if he isn't Naki). Like his long lost brother/cousin.
liala
 

 

Re: Tokyo Ghoul

Postby Peanuts » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:43 am

liala wrote:Yeah, Chie called him Kanae but he still reminded me of Naki because he was so overdramatic and crying.
I think it would be funny if it really is him xD
Maybe he is related to Tsukiyama somehow (if he isn't Naki). Like his long lost brother/cousin.


Him or her? XD

I hope it's another purple-haired girl Ghoul :3
Maybe Kanae is part of the Tsukiyama family
Peanuts
 

Re: Tokyo Ghoul

Postby Zarythe » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:49 am

Peanuts wrote:
liala wrote:Yeah, Chie called him Kanae but he still reminded me of Naki because he was so overdramatic and crying.
I think it would be funny if it really is him xD
Maybe he is related to Tsukiyama somehow (if he isn't Naki). Like his long lost brother/cousin.


Him or her? XD

I hope it's another purple-haired girl Ghoul :3
Maybe Kanae is part of the Tsukiyama family



Im 100% She has something to do with Tsukiyama. if not then fuaksjdiuaskd
Zarythe
 

Re: Tokyo Ghoul

Postby liala » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:45 am

Kanae is a womans name and the one picture we saw looks rather feminine. But I'm not sure whether Kanae is a woman or man.. I don't know why.
http://k1r15ut3g0m3n.tumblr.com/post/99 ... ou-for-the
I also found this. I never noticed it before.
liala
 

Re: Tokyo Ghoul

Postby xRivailution » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:23 pm

xRivailution
 

Re: Tokyo Ghoul

Postby Peanuts » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:58 pm

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=619258

Blu-ray for Volume 2 is out people, it's raw tho, but who cares :lol:
Peanuts
 

Re: Tokyo Ghoul

Postby Meek » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:56 am

DONT ATTACK ME AND EAT ME BUT I HAVE TO STATE THIS


I almost puked my first 11 mins of ep 12 or 13 i dunno that torture was just awful i hated my life which is why i dont like the anime as much
Meek
 

Re: Tokyo Ghoul

Postby Mystikmol » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:56 pm

Meek wrote:DONT ATTACK ME AND EAT ME BUT I HAVE TO STATE THIS


I almost puked my first 11 mins of ep 12 or 13 i dunno that torture was just awful i hated my life which is why i dont like the anime as much




The anime version was toned done quite a bit. The uncensored-ness of the manga was way worse. x___x
Mystikmol
 

Re: Tokyo Ghoul

Postby Zarythe » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:44 pm

Meek wrote:DONT ATTACK ME AND EAT ME BUT I HAVE TO STATE THIS


I almost puked my first 11 mins of ep 12 or 13 i dunno that torture was just awful i hated my life which is why i dont like the anime as much



dis aint no fb. If you cant stand it idk why youre watching it in the first place
Zarythe
 

Re: Tokyo Ghoul

Postby xRivailution » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:21 pm

Zarythe wrote:
Meek wrote:DONT ATTACK ME AND EAT ME BUT I HAVE TO STATE THIS


I almost puked my first 11 mins of ep 12 or 13 i dunno that torture was just awful i hated my life which is why i dont like the anime as much



dis aint no fb. If you cant stand it idk why youre watching it in the first place

Image
xRivailution
 

PreviousNext

Return to Anime & Manga

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest