Pokemon theories (anime)

Where other NON-SNK animanga can be discussed. (★^O^★)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Pokemon theories (anime)

Postby TehTitanKilla » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:30 am

Here you can post theories of where most people are confused about pokemon and stuff.(I don't know if people already made this topic already so I'll delete once I hear the first thing that says that people already made this topic)
Last edited by TehTitanKilla on Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
TehTitanKilla

Re: Pokemon theories (anime)

Postby Ghosthunter » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:45 am

TehTitanKilla wrote:Also, you can post the pokemon video game theories too because I think there aren't that many pokemon anime theories though.

Gee i wonder what this is?
Ghosthunter

Postby TehTitanKilla » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:30 am

Sorry it's just that there aren't many pokemon theories on the anime. Or at least that I THINK. but I'll take that out, I'm not very good with new topics and posts
TehTitanKilla

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:18 pm

This could still be the place where people talk about their own theories.
Like why the hell is Ash never aging.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Ghosthunter » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:25 pm

Annie Leonhardt wrote:This could still be the place where people talk about their own theories.
Like why the hell is Ash never aging.

My link covers that.Honestly i don't even see a reason why i should keep this unlocked.
Ghosthunter

Postby TehTitanKilla » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:02 pm

and you are mean >:3 Think on the other side of this, there can be other people who can find other reasons why ash isn't aging or can find other reasons for what pokemon are OR has better theories and etc.

E= but I don't blame you for being mean, many people are negative on the internet anyway...
TehTitanKilla

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:28 pm

TehTitanKilla wrote:and you are mean >:3 Think on the other side of this, there can be other people who can find other reasons why ash isn't aging or can find other reasons for what pokemon are OR has better theories and etc.

E= but I don't blame you for being mean, many people are negative on the internet anyway...

lel
He's not mean, he's just realistic.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Ghosthunter » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:16 am

TehTitanKilla wrote:and you are mean >:3 Think on the other side of this, there can be other people who can find other reasons why ash isn't aging or can find other reasons for what pokemon are OR has better theories and etc.

I'm not mean i'm saying that this is obsolete since my link covers all of it and the guy keeps making new theories all the time.
Ghosthunter

Return to Anime & Manga