SOCIETY2

Where you can talk about writing. _〆(。。)
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

SOCIETY2

Postby Strongwill » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:58 pm

I inhaled deeply. And then repeated the same process all over again until i finally managed to calm my self down.

After i did, i take a step over the yellow line. That’s it. There is no turning back now. Together with these 15 years old kids all around me, i will be sent to SOCIETY2, where i will be staying for the next 4 year. For them it’s a 6 years stay. Anyhow, we are ought to stay until we are 21 years old. I’m going to miss Mom and Dad. I turned around to take a last good look of them before proceeding, but i can’t find them anymore. They must have already in their way back home. I’m their only child, after all, the burden of seeing me departing and gone for the next 4 years must be very heavy.

Actually, i would be in there since 2 years ago if it not because a drunk driver who slammed his car into me when i crossed the street. The crash broke a lot of my bones, but other than that there is no more damage caused. I heard they sent the poor guy into prison for 10 years. My country sure didn't take everything lightly. The government then issue me a special permission. They labeled me as a “Special Case” and allow me to recover, and as soon as i get the doctor’s permission i am to be immediately sent to SOCIETY2.
Ian is already in there.

A night before he departs, two years ago, he come and visited me in the hospital. He said he’s going to be a Peacekeeper, guarding SOCIETY2 and make sure that everyone goes by the rule. Like a police. Well, they are SOCIETY2’s police and military forces. I still remember how he tell me that he’s going to succeed his father position in the Department of Justice after he went back from SOCIETY2.

I wonder if i will be able to meet him?

Thinking of my best buddy, who most likely is waiting for me in there, it makes me a little bit warmer. And so i straighten my back and clutches my plain black bag with a new energy.

pardon the bad english
Strongwill

Re: SOCIETY2

Postby Accelevi » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:26 pm

So if I make the Creative Writing section, should I move this there?

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Strongwill » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:24 am

((whoa another Mako to fan!)

Yup?
Strongwill

Postby Accelevi » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:52 am

Makoto, you mean?