Page 1 of 6

Your Favourite Anime Opening & Ending Song.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:28 am
by MysteriousPerson
well as the title said, what is your Favourite Opening & Ending anime song ?
(SnK opening and ending are excluded due to its awesomeness and epicness :D )

for me
Railgun series : only my railgun, level 5 judgelight, sister's noise, and eternal reality
suisei no gargantia : Kono Sekai wa Bokura o Matte Ita
Death note first opening : The World
Gintama OP 4 : Kasanaru Kage
as for the ending , i've found none since i skipped it most of the time :lol:

Re: Your Favourite Anime Opening & Ending Song.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:42 am
by Ghosthunter
MysteriousPerson wrote:well as the title said, what is your Favourite Opening & Ending anime song ?
(SnK opening and ending are excluded due to its awesomeness and epicness :D )

for me
Railgun series : only my railgun, level 5 judgelight, sister's noise, and eternal reality
suisei no gargantia : Kono Sekai wa Bokura o Matte Ita
Death note first opening : The World
as for the ending , i've found none since i skipped it most of the time :lol:


Image

Re: Your Favourite Anime Opening & Ending Song.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:33 am
by Zeref
Ghosthunter wrote:
MysteriousPerson wrote:well as the title said, what is your Favourite Opening & Ending anime song ?
(SnK opening and ending are excluded due to its awesomeness and epicness :D )

for me
Railgun series : only my railgun, level 5 judgelight, sister's noise, and eternal reality
suisei no gargantia : Kono Sekai wa Bokura o Matte Ita
Death note first opening : The World
as for the ending , i've found none since i skipped it most of the time


Image


fripside FTW! :lol:

Re: Your Favourite Anime Opening & Ending Song.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:30 am
by MysteriousPerson
didnt know u 2 are fripside fans too :lol:

Re: Your Favourite Anime Opening & Ending Song.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:40 am
by Xedma
An oldie, but I absolutely love Neon Genesis: Evangelion's opening.

Re: Your Favourite Anime Opening & Ending Song.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:50 am
by MysteriousPerson
Xedma wrote:An oldie, but I absolutely love Neon Genesis: Evangelion's opening.

ah yea cruel angel thesis is good too *.*

Re: Your Favourite Anime Opening & Ending Song.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:07 am
by Teitoto
This year i really liked two ending:

The first one from Devil Survivor 2 The animation : Be


The second one from Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi : Owaranai Melody wo Utaidashimashita

Re: Your Favourite Anime Opening & Ending Song.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:22 am
by MysteriousPerson
Teitoto wrote:
The second one from Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi : Owaranai Melody wo Utaidashimashita

this are good, but im prefer the opening :D

Re: Your Favourite Anime Opening & Ending Song.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:39 am
by Zeref
Teitoto wrote:The second one from Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi : Owaranai Melody wo Utaidashimashita

The song of FEELS. :cry:

Re: Your Favourite Anime Opening & Ending Song.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:50 pm
by Blackhunter
oh here mine : ...
hold on a sec
i don't know my favorite OP/ED
'(-_-)
damn