Anime OSTs That Get YOu Hyped Or Pumped Up!!!

Where you can discuss what gives you eargasms. ♪♪(o*゜∇゜)o~♪♪
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Anime OSTs That Get YOu Hyped Or Pumped Up!!!

Postby jahob000 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:16 pm

There's already topics about AOT/SNK and favorite OPs/EDs So kinda try to avoid using those.

After I saw my very first anime (DBZ) The music would always get me pumped! (At least the music that Bruce Faulconer did.) I was like 9 when DBZ first came to Toonami in 96' I think it was. I had and still have a very good imagination. So the music would always help me to imagine characters getting into new battles or help me to create my own Anime story with characters and they battle. I have a lot of favorites that Bruce made. Every time I heard those themes as a kid, I always wished I could go SSJ and explode lol.

Of course I'm gonna be mentioning the heavy hitters in Shounen. Like Naruto. Or rather Naruto Shippuden. I love the music from that anime. Some of my favorite battles in the anime is almost strictly because of the music. Some of the Naruto tracks are very war-like that fits a lot of things that take place.

Soon after Naruto I started watching Bleach. I didn't start liking the Bleach OSTs until they started adding tracks from their movies. I think that was after like 1/3 of the series was in.

Another one I like is the FMAB OST. Wow. It was a lot better than the previous FMA OST. Not in terms of overall quality, but in the hype music. FMA was a beautiful soundtrack that I loved but not for hype. FMAB was more Action/comedy oriented but still dramatic. The OST caters to that by Having a variety of music types.

There's more OSTs and a lot more that I have to say about individual tracks but I tend to do lengthy posts that can run on and on as I run down memory lane in which I try to avoid so yeah :p

I'm pretty sure you guys have Anime music like that right? What are the tracks/Songs What Anime
jahob000

Re: Anime OSTs That Get YOu Hyped Or Pumped Up!!!

Postby Accelevi » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:40 am

I have the entire playlist of the Most Wondrous Battle OSTs thing.
So I typically listen to that to get hyped up.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Z.E.D » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:25 pm

Guren no Yumiya , Rittai Kidou body motion, Kurozome Valvrave ost, FAlse King TSFH, Hologram/ FMAB op 2, Bios B Hiroyuki sawano. SnK OST CD2 track 1( Levi vs FT music)
Z.E.D

Postby jahob000 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:21 pm

Z.E.D wrote:Guren no Yumiya , Rittai Kidou body motion, Kurozome Valvrave ost, FAlse King TSFH, Hologram/ FMAB op 2, Bios B Hiroyuki sawano. SnK OST CD2 track 1( Levi vs FT music)

The only ones I recognize from your list is TSFH and FMAB OP 2. From TSFH, I like these 3 tracks the most

Tristan (Choir)
False King (No Choir)
Protectors of the Earth (Choir)
jahob000

Return to Music