The songs River, Beginner, and Pioneer by AKB48,
RoseDust101

Re: Your Final Stand Song

Postby Mryaccer » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:42 pm

last resort - papa roach
Mryaccer

Postby Simantov » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:04 pm

Mine would have to be...maybe this one, and I changed the song I put on the Book:

Simantov

Postby Weapioneer » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:14 pm

I never really thought about this, but some of my favorite songs i would like would probably be "Blow me away" or something from Two Steps from Hell like "strength of a thousand men".
Weapioneer

Postby Sylvy » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:29 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOjoUhq-msw

Very simply the best Hype up song I have ever come across.

Story (play song when it says):
Just image traveling with your team, swinging through the giant forest of trees, separated from the rest of the scouting legion. You signal your second in command to pop a signal flare to alert the others.
Just as she is about to, your party suddenly gets ambushed by a horde of crazed Titans. Your second in command gets ripped out of the sky by a large jumper before you could even utter a command. You stare in frustration into her eyes and the world around you slows. Through blood and tears, her message was clear. "Kill all of these bastards...."

The jumper disappears into the forest with her body still clamped in its fiendish jaws.

Your blood boils in anger and rage... a feeling felt mutually within your entire party.

Queu music.

In unison, all of your buddies burst forward, urging their 3D maneuver gears to maximum, driven by grief. The sheer number of titans is overwhelming, but together you guys divide them, flying around trees and confusing the monstrosities, taking them down one by one. Mid-flight, you glance around to see your teammates wrecking havoc around the battlefield and you can't help but feel proud. The blades of your team flash and sing, tearing through the ocean of titans. For what seemed like an eternity, your team fights evenly. Taking out titans, ten to one, until the corpses of titans littered the forest grounds. Even so, your numbers were few and the titans were just too many.... Slowly, your men are taken down..... until you hear a scream to your left and you look just in time to see your last remaining man get torn in half by two titans. His bright red blood, spraying the surrounding area. You roar weakly and shoot yourself forward to avenge him. The titan plucks you out of the air just as your swords were about to slash through his nape. It raises you to look into it's eyes. You can see in the reflection in his large, glossy pupils, all of the severed limbs and unmoving bodies of your comrades behind you. Soldiers you trained with... men and women you respected. You close your eyes and embrace your fate, a single tear running down your cheek. At least you'll have company in oblivion.

End music/Fade to black.

It'd be a pretty sweet cinematic haha
Sylvy

Postby Accelevi » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:34 pm

Nice story. ^^

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Azure Sky » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:13 pm

Sylvy you made me cry with such a story of pure awesome, badassary and sadness...
Spoiler:
Azure Sky

Postby Someone Legit » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:17 pm

Took me some time to decide, at first I was gonna say My Song, then i heard it over and decided it wasn't what i'd want. Anyway, here goes.

Someone Legit

Postby trueblue1321 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:25 pm

Holy hell the whole scenario just reminds me so much of my all time favourite childhood song. i.e
In The End (Linkin Park) Youtube is blocked so no link :(
trueblue1321

Postby Azure Sky » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:36 pm

In The End

It is one of my favorites as well and it is a really good song for the scenario
Azure Sky

PreviousNext

Return to Music