Absolute Choice

Where you can play games. (ノ≧∀≦)ノ
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Absolute Choice

Postby Accelevi » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:07 pm

This is based off the anime "My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my Romantic School Comedy".
The main character has this affliction where game-style choices appear to him at random, inopportune times.
They can bend physics or natural order depending on the choice, and often lead to him appearing randomly awkward or perverted.
He usually has 2 choices, but can have around up to 4 (that's the highest shown in the anime so far).
All choices are bad choices, although it may not appear that way in the first place.
The "evil genie" thing comes into this, where the wish is carried out, but maybe/probably not in the way he wanted at times.
If he refuses to make a choice, tingling pain strikes him in the head.

So going off of this, this will be like a mini-RP style game, because otherwise, it's just a "Which Choice out of the Bad Choices" thing.
Make a little story to go along with it, and introduce an Absolute Choice occasionally, and a poster after that will have to make the choice and carry on.
This is meant to be a light/joke style RP, so don't worry about being too serious.

I'll leave the creative starting spark to the lucky first.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Re: Absolute Choice

Postby =_= » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:12 pm

I have no idea what's supposed to be done. What is this I don't even. It's an RP, that's what. I'm joining.
Ok, so, let's start it out in the most normal way possible, because we know this is going to go insane pretty quickly.

Enter character na- Screw it. You're just you.

You are walking back home after buying groceries. You normally take the shortcut and walk through the big streets crowded with cars and people, but sometimes you take the long route home and choose to go through smaller, quieter streets.

The main roads are easier to walk through since the journey is mostly on flat land. The alleyways and smaller streets coil together to form an intricate maze. What complicates matters even more is that they were built on small hills, which means finding your way through this confusing mess would be an exhausting ordeal.

You have two choices:

1. Go home the usual way, using the shortcut.
2. Take the long way and enjoy your silence.
=_=

Postby Levvuny » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:45 am

I'm really bad at RP's, and I'm really tired, so I might not write well. What the heck though, I'll try it.

Seeing that you had a hard day, you take the long way. After a long walk, you see your small house, and walk into it. Nobodies home. Seeing that you're home alone, you could either cook some food, or just wait for your parents to come home and go straight to the internet.

Here's your two choices:
1. Cook food.
2. Go on the internet.

Ugh, sorry for bad rollplaying.
Levvuny

Postby TataBlitz » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:52 am

Deciding you aren't that hungry yet, you decide to go on the Internet, after starting your computer, you decide to go to

1. AOTTG forums to play random games
2. "stuff"
TataBlitz

Postby Levvuny » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:56 am

Seeing you've almost hit the number 200 you go to the forums, from here you could either:

1. Go to the Guild section and talk to your friends.
2. Go to the game section and see if there is anything new.
3. Go to the game section and play some games with friends.

(We've already gone to the forums, lol)
Levvuny

Postby Tyrant Valvatorez » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:43 am

You decide to go to the Guild section and talk to your friends, but once you get there you realize, not only do you not belong In a guild, but no one likes you!
You decide too...
Go and attention whore In the General Discussion.
Go to Suggestions and suggest everything that's already been suggested.
Play the fan game and try to beat your high score of 11.
Tyrant Valvatorez

Postby Levvuny » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:51 am

You decide to play the fan game, but then you realize, you don't know where to play, which button will you press?
1. Single Player
2. Multiplayer
3. Settings
4. Credits
Levvuny

Postby Tyrant Valvatorez » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:06 am

You go to Single Player, after all you are a single player, amirite?!
Ok not really but still...
You pick you're player, Forest1, he sounds like a pretty guy, kills Titans and doesn't afraid of nothin.
There nearly a dozen maps, but the ones that catch your eyes the most are...
Mikasa
Eren
Petra
Sasha
Tyrant Valvatorez

Postby Levvuny » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:11 am

(I think you messed up players and maps XD)
Another player picks your eyes, Levi. You see this one, and you think that this is the one you want, you go to pick it, but with the Absolute choices you already had pain goes through your head. After some pain you finally chose Eren, because you want to use his easy special. You did pretty well, intill the crawler found you, he chased you down and killed you.

What do you do now?
Rage quit.
Keep on playing, and train to be a better player.
Scream like a little girl.
Levvuny

Postby TataBlitz » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:20 am

Deciding that you don't want to deal with crawlers, you rage quit.
Seeing that it's getting close to dinnertime, what do you do

1. Start making dinner
2. Start studying for your final tomorrow morning
[color=#00BF00]3. Reddit
[/color]
TataBlitz

Next

Return to Games