Absolute Choice

Where you can play games. (ノ≧∀≦)ノ
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Absolute Choice

Postby =_= » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:41 pm

(You challenge me into a match of who-gets-the-responsibility, I shall gladly accept!)

The friend you are going to meet with has known you for three years, but your relationship is something akin to two people who hang out in the same group.

Yes, your relationship is exactly that of two people who hang out in the same group, and never talk to each other outside of the group. In short, this is your first time talking to your "friend" face-to-face.

What kind of group is it?

1. The local chess team.
2. Hired in the same company (state the name of the company, nature of work,etc.)
3. Your local vampire hunting team.

(It took me this long to come back with a comeback. I am shame).
=_=

Postby Colopty » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:20 pm

Why, it's in your local vampire hunting team, of course. How could you forget?
Oh right, it's the vampire hunting team in the tabletop RPG Fungeons and Flagons™. You kind of repress the memories after each meetup. Of course, that's also the reason you can't remember why you shouldn't play it every time you're invited.

What memories are you repressing?
The GM is not very attractive and not fond of wearing clothes. Let's leave it at that.
The last time you played with them you ended up naked in the mall, hallucinating that you were a gender changing pig. Although they insisted that it was hillarious, you were not all too happy about it.
The GM likes to have some... Challenges... For the players to go through while they attempt to play. Last time you almost drowned. Not to mention the bears. Oh gawd, so many bears. You are pretty sure most people don't try to actively kill their guests.
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Colopty
Forum Luminary

Formerly: Cephalopod god

Postby Doge » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:56 am

You chosen none of the choices. Striking pain hits you in the head.
You decide to leave and do....
Go home, again.
Run randomly in a circle.
Fart really loudly.
Doge

Previous

Return to Games