Absolute Choice

Where you can play games. (ノ≧∀≦)ノ
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Absolute Choice

Postby =_= » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:39 am

Aaaaand there goes the sanity.
You choose to make drugs, and something even wilder and more improbable happens. It seems as though your mask has become sentient, as it is taking control of your actions. Mindlessly following its orders you find out that you have created some sort of a magic circle with ground up piggy-bank fragments mixed with, well, dirt and cement pieces.

The mask turns back into a mindless improvised-piggy-bank-mask, but not before giving you three choices. You can use the magic circle to:

1. Summon an otherworldly being into your realm (random being).
2. Teleport yourself into a parallel universe of your choice.
3. Call upon an Armageddon on earth and go on a journey to save the world from yourself.


generic plot here we come.
=_=
 

 

Re: Absolute Choice

Postby Hilo » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:11 pm

Thank you so much for making this a thread game AcceLevi X)!


You choose two. Considering the other options this would pose the least amount of danger, and with luck, you could even transport yourself into a universe where the "absolute choice" doesn't effect you. Before you approach the circle to state your desired destination, another list of choices force their way into your mind.

1. Transport yourself into a land where cats rule over men.
2. Transport yourself into the world of Elder Tale.
3. Surprise destination.

Erabe.
Hilo
 

Re: Absolute Choice

Postby =_= » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:31 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, after kicking a computer, begging for money, and acting like a madmen we are setting off to some other strange realms of human insanity creativity.

Starting an epic tale of rebellion against your cat overlords seems like a very good idea, but then again, so does the thought of entering the world of virtual reality.

After heavy debating you opt for a surprise destination, wishing to go where fate calls for your help. But you ask yourself, "why would fate need the help of some human who's kicked in his computer, begged for money, and acted out the commands of his own piggy bank?"

Too late, you've chosen, and you start to black out as the magic circle you've drawn starts to glow in some otherworldly colors. The sound of police cars and frantic civilians descend into a quiet lull.

A while later you are awoken by the sound of:

1. a River
2. a volcano
3. what sounds to be a cyclops chasing down a cart full of innocent, medieval-clothed children.


(Nevermind we're back on the path of insanity and randomness, sorry about the long post, I got carried away...)
=_=
 

Re: Absolute Choice

Postby Hilo » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:05 pm

3's the only interesting option you gave me you silly goose

You awake to the sound of thundering foot stops, the ground rumbling beneath your body. Scrambling to your feet, you look to your right to see a 15m giant clambering after a cart fostering what appeared to be children. The cart whipping around the terrain with horses moving faster then their hearts were meant to work. To your left a mountain stood tall and ominously. In between the crashing steps of the giant, you could hear a thrill shriek from the mountain and flames rising from it's edges. Before you could act, the enormous pain of another "absolute choice" struck a thunder into your head far worse then the sound of the giant's steps. You fall to your knees in pain with your back hunched over. Your hands pressing tightly upon your scalp.

1. Go forward to the cart.
2. Ignore the Giant and cart and make your way to the mountain.
3. Run like a little bitch away from the situation and seek refuge elsewhere.

Erabe.
Hilo
 

Re: Absolute Choice

Postby Colopty » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:23 pm

You decide to run like the little bitch you are. You run and run, getting very tired in the progress. Breathing heavily, you find yourself at a crossroad.
Your choices:
Run left, to the human town where you can use your pig mask to blend in with the farm animals. It comes with free food and rolling around in dirt all day, so that's nice.
Take the middle road to the elf town, hoping to get laid with an elf woman. Or man. We won't judge your choices here, don't worry. ;)
Go right, to the dwarf town, and demand to be made king! It's your right for being taller than them, after all.
Go back to where you came from! Nevermind being tired, you're sure this giant is nothing to the glory of you being naked, wearing a pig mask and on drugs! You can totally beat it!
Grow a jetpack, and fly up to the floating city inhabited by a race of super intelligent bunny rabbits.
Spoiler:
Image
ImageImage
User avatar
Colopty
Forum Luminary
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:30 pm
Location: Norway
Formerly: Cephalopod god

Re: Absolute Choice

Postby Levvuny » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:37 pm

You decide that you can best the giant. You were wrong. Right before the giant deals the final blow, you get these choices.

Destroy the world, but save yourself.

Save yourself, but have a crazing for baby bunny-people.

Hamburger.
Levvuny
 

Re: Absolute Choice

Postby Accelevi » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:39 pm

You close your eyes reflexively as the giant had swung down, but a booming sound echoes into your ears, and you look around to see the giant's movement frozen, and choices circling around you.
You pass over the first choice, as you would rather not destroy an innocent world. Despite all the weird things you've done, being a furry pedo would be rather strange. You look at the last choice and you tilt your head, not understanding. You decide to throw reason out the window and choose the third option, time rushing back again. As the hand that would capture you swings down, what appears to be a sparkling wave rolls over the Cyclops, and you hear a loud "pop!". A large, perfectly shaped hamburger appears on the ground, and by now, even this doesn't surprise you, with all the things that have happened. As you sit down to eat, the storm of Absolute Choices that had come over suddenly almost every other minute seemed to have calmed down for now.

(You don't need to make an AC every post)
Image

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
User avatar
Accelevi
« Administrator »
 
Posts: 13049
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Re: Absolute Choice

Postby Levvuny » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:16 pm

After you do this, you're still hungry so you decide to take your luck and go to the human village, and live as a pig. A few weeks go by, and you're still living as a pig. No one seems to notice you, either that, or they don't care. Months go by, and finally, you get your first Absolute Choice:

Stop living as a pig and go on an adventure with your friends.

Turn this world into a dating sim.
Levvuny
 

Re: Absolute Choice

Postby =_= » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:45 pm

(Please, before reading this, turn your sanity switch off)
Turning this world into a dating sim sounds like an awesome idea, yet there are no characters to fit it. You take off your mask, deciding that doing something useful would be better. You turn to your friends-

Oh, that's right, you have no friends. You pick up a stick lying on the ground and tie it to your pig mask, affectionately naming it "piggu." So what kind of an adventure awaits you? Not many for a deranged individual who has acted like a pig for the past few months. You sigh, what would your mother think when she sees her son... daughter? Wait, what, you are confused.

1. You are definitely a guy. Why are you even confused?
2. Just because you've been doing some crazy things doesn't mean you aren't a girl. You are a girl, come on.
3. You're a robot, that's that.


I see that the awkward level has broken through the 9000 barrier.
=_=
 

Re: Absolute Choice

Postby Colopty » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:04 pm

Obviously, you are a guy. Just, come on, why else would you behave like a pig? Upon rediscovering this less than shocking fact about yourself, your choices come up.
Keep being a guy, go on your adventure.
Magical sex change! You'll turn into a girl, and then gets to go on your adventure!
You know what? Being a guy or a girl isn't complicated enough, why not have both? You'll change gender every 5. post, starting with this as post number 1 (first gender, guy). You'll then go on an adventure.
Same as the other option, but you'll start out as a girl, then go on your adventure.
Spoiler:
Image
ImageImage
User avatar
Colopty
Forum Luminary
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:30 pm
Location: Norway
Formerly: Cephalopod god

PreviousNext

Return to Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest