Absolute Choice

Where you can play games. (ノ≧∀≦)ノ
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Absolute Choice

Postby Levvuny » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:11 pm

You choice number 3 and head off to your adventure! You walk for awhile, and nothing happens, finally you see a mine. It is very scary, and you see monsters moving around. You remember you have no weapons.

Enter

Eat it.


(Accel will kill us, I don't think we are supposed to do a AC every turn, but why not? lol)
Levvuny
 

 

Re: Absolute Choice

Postby Colopty » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:27 pm

Deciding that trying to enter would be to dangerous, you go for option two. Sadly, not knowing what "it" refers to, you eat your own left hand. It is very painful, and you scream in agony, attracting the attention of nearby monsters. Running as best as you can, you eventually find safety. The gender changing will fix your hand once it happens, but you need to find a way to stop the rapid bleeding until then.
Your choices:
Take a big leaf and use it as a bandage.
Your pig mask may have some dark magic left in it after the dimensional travel. Sacrifice it to create a first air kit, using the bandage from it to stop the bleeding. No, we don't know how it works either, just trust us on it.
Holding your hand over it will do for now.

3 turns until gender change. (Please keep one of these in every post for the ease of finding out when it'll happen)

Also, Accelevi said we didn't have to. I just like doing so for the fun of trying to make some interesting choices.
Spoiler:
Image
ImageImage
User avatar
Colopty
Forum Luminary
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:30 pm
Location: Norway
Formerly: Cephalopod god

Re: Absolute Choice

Postby =_= » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:40 pm

You're no herbal expert, using a big leaf might cause other side effects you don't want...
Plus, with left hand missing and monsters hot on your trail you have no time to prepare a ritual for you mask, or "piggu."

You'd like to cover it with your other hand but you are holding Piggu with your right hand. You decide to put the mask back on and cover your hand. Now, what should you do about these monsters here?

1. Keep running, maybe they'll tire out.
2. Fight. Maybe the ripped hand will strike a tough image on these guys and send them running.
3. Eh, I'm out of options, shout something random at the top of your lungs.


(2 posts to go...)
(What does AC mean :3)
=_=
 

Re: Absolute Choice

Postby Accelevi » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:41 pm

You scream in pain, and the Absolute Choice flashes across your vision.
You decide you love your mask too much to sacrifice i-Wait what? How did you even get into this scenario?
However, deciding it's the only thing that connects you to your past world, you decide to avoid choice two, and choose choice one instead.
You grab a leaf that conveniently pops out of thin air, and wrap it around your hand, tying it with the overly long stem that was just the right length.

2 turns.

Gah you ninja.

You decide to shout at the top of your lungs, and your mouth starts being forcibly contorted.
"I AM THE BESTEST OTAKU!"
The noise confuses the monsters, and they scurry away in fear, not sure of what would happen if they stayed.
Image

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
User avatar
Accelevi
« Administrator »
 
Posts: 13049
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Re: Absolute Choice

Postby =_= » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:50 pm

Hehehehehe!
I can't believe I just ninja'd Accelevi!
You are surrounded by blinding light, just as the time when you had teleported yourself into this mess. Shortly after the light fades, and you find yourself holding your piggy mask, or Piggu, in one hand, while fully clothed in glasses, plaid shirt, pants, and tennis shoes. Your other hand has miraculously grown back, and you find yourself holding what you can only guess to be some sort of a high quality DSLR camera.

You ponder this newly found powers of Piggu, all the while cursing it for its disgracefully stereotypical view of a subculture.
No absolute choices flash before you, so now might be the best time to do something out of your free will.

Nvmd I found out what AC is.
=_=
 

Re: Absolute Choice

Postby Colopty » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:58 pm

Finding yourself to be a girl, and one with a boring as hell clothing style at that, you look at your now healed hand. At least, you would, but you can't see anything at all through these thick as hell glasses. Do you even need these? Your girl self must be a pretty weird person. You won't judge however, considering earlier events in this story. Seems you are just universally messed up.
Suddenly, the choices come up again!
Remove the glasses. You have to be able to see stuff, damnit!
Keep the glasses. Even though you don't know how this works at all, you suspect messing with the style choices of your female self might be rude once you turn back into your male self.
4 turns until you turn male.
Spoiler:
Image
ImageImage
User avatar
Colopty
Forum Luminary
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:30 pm
Location: Norway
Formerly: Cephalopod god

Re: Absolute Choice

Postby =_= » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:10 pm

(Oh whoops, I was meaning to say that it was the pig mask's accursed powers that clothed you in stereotypical otaku-style, not the transformation, but considering what type of story this is, whatever XD)

You remove your glasses and throw them hard to the ground. Poor eyesight won't help in an adventure! You step hard on the glasses, pronouncing your victory, when you almost sprain your foot. The glasses don't break. You pick them up and smash them against the ground, yet not a single scratch appears on the grasses. Stupid Piggu and his demonic indestructable materials.

Looking around you try to see if you can make heads or tails of the location. You see a village, a forest, and tall mountains over ahead. Or you could sit down, since no ACs have popped out yet.

(3)
=_=
 

Re: Absolute Choice

Postby Colopty » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:23 pm

(Oh, alright. Kinda been seeing the whole dark magic in mask thing as making it be hella effective to disguise you as a pig because how else would the disguise work, but didn't consider it powerful enough to create anything. Also found the possibility of female you being a different person to be a fun thought experiment, so... But yeah, it seems kinda in character for a pig mask to dress someone up Otaku style. Anyway, back to the story!)

You sit down, deciding it's a good day and you might as well enjoy it. After a while you begin thinking, and remembers that you are a girl now, which means you can do the obvious and grope yourself. It's not like anyone is aro- Oh wait, there comes a man around the corner. You might need to wait until you can do what any guy would do in your situation.
Your choices:
Stare angrily at him, hoping he'll go away.
Throw yourself at him, screaming "Take me, you magnificent beast!"
Offer to sell him your pair of unbreakable glasses.

2 turns until you turn male.
Spoiler:
Image
ImageImage
User avatar
Colopty
Forum Luminary
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:30 pm
Location: Norway
Formerly: Cephalopod god

Re: Absolute Choice

Postby Levvuny » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:32 pm

You offer to sell him a pair of the unbreakable glasses. He buys them, and when he walks away you feel something in your pocket. It's another pair of glasses. You have these two great ideas pop into your mind.
Grope yourself like nothing else.
Make a glasses factory.

1 turn.
Levvuny
 

Re: Absolute Choice

Postby =_= » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:46 pm

(Haha, alright, incorporating the fact that your female self is another person from an alternate universe seems like a good idea too. We should implement it sometime. Here we are talking about how strong a piggy mask would be in a story that's supposed to not make any sense)

You coyly smile, look around, and you-

You see that you have returned to being a man. You curse yourself and curse this curse that was placed upon you.

You stomp the ground and go into a fit of rage when your stomach starts to growl. Seeing that you have been eating pig slops for a month, you head into the direction of the nearby town hoping that you can buy yourself a meal to fill your stomach.

5 (this is so awkwerd... :-|)
=_=
 

PreviousNext

Return to Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest