Absolute Choice

Where you can play games. (ノ≧∀≦)ノ
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Absolute Choice

Postby Colopty » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:56 pm

Ninjad, damn. I even wrote something about you groping your male self and going "Noooooo" :(

Seems you at least have some clothes now, for some reason. Not much, just some pants and a plaid shirt. And... Glasses! You throw them away on your way to the town.
As you get to the town, you need to decide what to eat. Can't adventure on an empty stomach, after all!
Your choices:
Ye olde sandwiche shop! Might as well go for something simple, you don't have a lot of money after all.
There's this place where you can get some nice pork. After living with pigs for so long, it would be a shame if you couldn't eat one, right?
Adjusting to new food after eating pig food for a while might be hard on your stomach. Back to the barn!

4 turns until your feminine qualities shine yet again.
Spoiler:
Image
ImageImage
User avatar
Colopty
Forum Luminary
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:30 pm
Location: Norway
Formerly: Cephalopod god

 

Re: Absolute Choice

Postby Levvuny » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:08 pm

You decide to eat your pig brothers, you get there and dig in, but you find out that you have been turned into a pig! The only thing to do now is:

Your a pig, pigs eat humans.

Eat your own race.

Run so you don't get eaten!
Levvuny
 

Re: Absolute Choice

Postby TataBlitz » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:24 pm

Well, we've already established that you do not care if you're a cannibal as long as you are not that species at that point in time, you throw logic out the window and start looking for humans to eat, you find a moderately attractive young woman and you go towards her and

Bite her ass
Bite her thigh
Bite her boob
TataBlitz
 

Re: Absolute Choice

Postby Colopty » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:32 pm

You decide to bite her boob, and makes the run for it. As you bite, she screams "You pig!" I do not regret this horrible pun.
Devouring her whole, you see that one half of the people present runs from you in fear, while the other half comes at you with knifes and forks raised.
Your choices:
Run for the people fleeing, trying to eat more of them.
Flee from the people trying to eat you. You want to stay alive, after all!
Try to eat one of the people trying to eat you. It's a hard world out there, and when two predators face each other, it's eat or get eaten. Might as well be risky about stuff.

1 turn until you turn female. Yes, this thing is still in effect.
Spoiler:
Image
ImageImage
User avatar
Colopty
Forum Luminary
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:30 pm
Location: Norway
Formerly: Cephalopod god

Re: Absolute Choice

Postby Levvuny » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:34 pm

You go towards the ones trying to eat you, run and then, poof! You turn back into a female! They don't stop charging at you, so your choices of survival are:

Try to distract them by doing some kind of strip dance out of there.

Eat EVERYTHING.
Levvuny
 

Re: Absolute Choice

Postby Colopty » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:46 pm

You eat everything your little stomach can hold. Sadly, your female stomach don't seem to be capable of holding as much as your pig stomach. You eat one of their heads and immediately regrets that decision as you're so full you can't move! They are now surrounding you from all sides, ready to eat you. Seems these people don't have much against cannibalism even when they are part of that species at the moment. Or they're just really hungry.
Your choices:
Throw up a fountain of blood and guts on them, freeing up your stomach, letting you run, while also distracting them enough for you to get up.
Hold an inspiring speech making them realize how eating people is wrong. They'll probably forget what you just did.
Pull that lever saying "roast'em all". No, we don't know why anyone would have such a thing installed.

4 turns until you turn back into a male pig.
Spoiler:
Image
ImageImage
User avatar
Colopty
Forum Luminary
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:30 pm
Location: Norway
Formerly: Cephalopod god

Re: Absolute Choice

Postby Levvuny » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:50 pm

ROAST THEM ALL! As the fires start, you get hungry again, and start eating the fire too. Soon you become a firebender, what shall you do with this power?

Cook humans so you can eat them.

Waterbend.

3 more turns into you turn into a male pig.
Levvuny
 

Re: Absolute Choice

Postby TataBlitz » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:54 pm

Deciding your life is so fucked up anyways, maybe there's a balance and you're actually the reincarnation of the avatar, so you start waterbending too. Now on to the next element

Air
Earth

2 turns left
TataBlitz
 

Re: Absolute Choice

Postby Colopty » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:13 pm

You have learned airbending. Of course, seeing as earthbending is the only choice left and the logic of this thing indicates you need two or more choices for something to happen, earthbending seems to be locked away forever. Which is fine, you assume. You're such a messed up person that being a saviour whom people expect to solve all their problems would be a bad thing.
With your new unlocked powers and a surprisingly effective pig mask, you decide you might as well get your adventure started. Of course, you don't know where to go, and require some advice for where to go on a quest!
Your choices:
Why, the quest office in town, of course! This world seems to have these ready at all towns to assist beginner heroes, such as yourself, get started!
That shady guy in the back alley might be your choice. Who knows, you might get to become an evil overlord! Or possibly a chef!
The pigs in town have been your family since you got here, and family always help each other out. Ask them!

1 turn until you're a male pig again.
Spoiler:
Image
ImageImage
User avatar
Colopty
Forum Luminary
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:30 pm
Location: Norway
Formerly: Cephalopod god

Re: Absolute Choice

Postby Hilo » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:30 am

I...I just can't with this story.

There's an art to asking for help. It generally pertains to your situation and whom you know, and the skill is in how you approach them. You go for the shady guy in the back alley. In a confrontation like this, it's better to not show any fear and show that you're the one demanding help, not requesting. So you bring with you an armful of the leftovers from your attempt to eat everything like Takeru Kobayashi.

Next turn you're a pig.
Hilo
 

PreviousNext

Return to Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron