Sasha's special (pick two)

Where you can make polls. ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Sasha's special. (Pick two specials)

Poll ended at Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:00 am

Bow and Arrow (Weapon from supply depot, can blind titans from a distance, has ammo system)
33%
Sense Incoming attacks. (indicator above her head saying "GTFO")
24%
Potato eating buff thingy (Buff can be anything)
15%
X-ray vision that points out titans (see through walls, to find titans)
13%
Special Dodge/3DMG trick (Something to help her evasiveness)
15%

Total votes : 46

Re: Sasha's special (pick two)

Postby Ghosthunter » Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:47 am

Senpai wrote:
Manga
She used the bow and arrow in the manga once, it'll be a useful solo/team special. It doesn't have to be too realistic, she can just carry a quiver or something, it's not a big deal if she carries it all the time. The special would just be useful, and unique.

I'm well aware of that.I'm just saying it wouldn't really be practical.
Also completely unrelated i kinda want to save the range blinding special for Rico.Seeing how Rico doesn't have a lot of screen-time and the only things that were shown were her shooting a flare gun and slicing a titan's eye.So i kinda wanted to combine that and give her a ranged flare-shot blind attack.
Ghosthunter

Postby Senpai » Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:54 am

Ghosthunter wrote:I'm well aware of that.I'm just saying it wouldn't really be practical.
Also completely unrelated i kinda want to save the range blinding special for Rico.Seeing how Rico doesn't have a lot of screen-time and the only things that were shown were her shooting a flare gun and slicing a titan's eye.So i kinda wanted to combine that and give her a ranged flare-shot blind attack.

Yeah bow and arrow isn't too good by itself, but that's why I'm letting people vote for two specials, any of these paired together should make a pretty strong character.

Ricothisisnotaspoiler
Yeah I want Rico in game too, but she did some things in the manga, maybe when the anime starts back up she'll do something cool.

If not then Flare could just be different from bow and arrow, make it have more ammo, range, straight line trajectory. Just anything to make it different.

I would want for Rico just cannon+flare, since she's garrison.
Senpai

Postby Ghosthunter » Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:58 am

Senpai wrote:
Ricothisisnotaspoiler
Yeah I want Rico in game too, but she did some things in the manga, maybe when the anime starts back up she'll do something cool.

If not then Flare could just be different from bow and arrow, make it have more ammo, range, straight line trajectory. Just anything to make it different.

I would want for Rico just cannon+flare, since she's garrison.

Once again cannons aren't really viable as a special.

Unless. :lol:
Spoiler:
Ghosthunter

Postby TataBlitz » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:37 am

:( my second vote didn't register, but it would've been bow and arrow. The vote that did get registered is the GTFO one, which I like because she does have a sixth sense so it goes with her character.
TataBlitz

Postby Z.E.D » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:58 am

I really don't like the bow and arrow thing --" so she shoots a few times and has to go refill? For ranged attacks ERd ginn hwill have a feint / smoke projectile that does the same thing .
I prefer the 3DMG dodge
Z.E.D

Postby Senpai » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:09 am

@Taktae

Aww, Well my vote is with GTFO, sorry about your vote, but what is done can't be undone. xD

@ZED

Yeah the bow and arrow would be a cool team special, if you see your friend swinging around a titan you can line up a shot from a distance. So you can blind him.

Erd gin will have close range blind meaning. You can swing to the titans face drop gas on it to blind it, then swing around to take it out.

tldr; Sasha bow and arrow= long range blinding (for team play), Erd gin= short range blinding (to help himself usually)

Plus the 3DMG maunever and/or dodge is meh to me, but just remember you can vote for two specials.

Because if she only got one of these specials, she would be underpowered. so the two highest voted ones are supposed to be her two specials, if Feng wants to use this Poll.
Senpai

Postby Z.E.D » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:34 am

Senpai wrote:@Taktae

Aww, Well my vote is with GTFO, sorry about your vote, but what is done can't be undone. xD

@ZED

Yeah the bow and arrow would be a cool team special, if you see your friend swinging around a titan you can line up a shot from a distance. So you can blind him.

Erd gin will have close range blind meaning. You can swing to the titans face drop gas on it to blind it, then swing around to take it out.

tldr; Sasha bow and arrow= long range blinding (for team play), Erd gin= short range blinding (to help himself usually)

Plus the 3DMG maunever and/or dodge is meh to me, but just remember you can vote for two specials.

Because if she only got one of these specials, she would be underpowered. so the two highest voted ones are supposed to be her two specials, if Feng wants to use this Poll.

I know but my vote didn't register for some reason XS I would have chosen the GTFO option , reminds me of her sixth sense
And I agree the 3DMG dodge should be available for all chars but at different intensities
Z.E.D

Postby Senpai » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:55 am

Oh really? A lot of people have problems voting twice I:

I made sure the option for voting a second time was on. I might ask Accel about this.

Yeah sixth sense would be pretty frikken cool, and for the dodge, some people (accel) thinks it would be too easy with a mid-air gas dodge, and plus only a few characters did this.

So yeah, I said instead of using gas, everyone should do a flip for that purpose, and mid air gas dodge can be a special for someone.
Senpai

Postby Accelevi » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:38 pm

Almost no person has ever done a mid-air gas dodge.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Ghosthunter » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:56 pm

Guys i don't think we need another character with x-ray vision.

Spoiler:
Ghosthunter

PreviousNext

Return to Polls