- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

What map would you like to see next?

1.) The plains.
30%
2.)Castle utegard. (SOS station)
20%
3.) underground city/maze (levi prequel)
7%
4.)Mountain map. (it has a castle on the top as well,)
9%
5.)The king's castle. (lord balto and pixis playing chess)
No votes
6.)The training cabins, rocky deserty type place. (when Eren and the gang were trainees and barely enlisted, met keith shadis, sasha ran laps for potato.)
11%
7.) abandoned village/station. (Ilse OVA)
18%
8.)Any other castle.
No votes
9.) Any other city.
3%
10.) something that wasn't mentioned (specify please, I think I covered just about everything that could be a map canonly)
3%

Total votes : 76

maps (spoilers)

Postby Senpai » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:19 am

Beware semi-spoilers.
It's not a big deal, they're just locations, but If you don't want to be spoiled GTFO. you have been warned.

So since we have two different in walls location, and forest, what should be next?( of course not anytime soon, this is just to see what people want to see)
Pick three, and re-voting is allowed if you change your mind. (I added a lot of maps :P)

Feel free to discuss how they should look, why you voted, and how the map will play out. (how 3DMG will work, what CURRENT titans will do etc.)

Please try not to suggest new things like special titans ex: swimming titan, rattle snake titan, etc. Villagers, bosses, etc.

There's a suggestions thread for that, this is more of a discussion of how the maps will work/ handle/play out etc.
Senpai

Re: maps (spoilers)

Postby The Sketcher » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:19 am

These are great ideas. I support it completely :)
The Sketcher

Postby Creation » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:03 pm

I voted the plains because i think it's the most likely map to be included next especially since all of the talk of horses and belief they're already in production. Although 3DMG works perfectly fine in the game unlike the canon where they say out in the open is the worst for maneuvering i think a nice open area would be a good map to simply practice all the skill moves on. (I keep equator cutting into a wall recently)
Creation

Postby Senpai » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:45 am

Yeah a lot of people have been wanting plains, horses have a gif from a long time ago.
Now that Feng has Jiang, it'll probably come out great.

I think doing all the skills on plain would actually be harder, hooking on to titans isn't that bad, the problem is that's the only thing to hook on to.

xD if there's a group of 1-2 or more titans it'll be so hard without buildings or trees.
Senpai

Postby Levvuny » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:22 pm

I hope that if planes are added that Feng will add something to make it hard to use 3DMG on the ground, right now you can just jump and hook and go around fast.
Levvuny

Postby Accelevi » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:23 am

I voted for the 1/2/4 choices, because plains is nice, makes you be more careful, and Titan AIs will hopefully be incredibly good by then.
Utgard, IDK about since I didn't read manga, but I've heard spoilers and such, and people say it's a key point.
Mountain map because the terrain, trees+plain like area as well as the castle.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Senpai » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:36 am

Accelevi wrote:I voted for the 1/2/4 choices, because plains is nice, makes you be more careful, and Titan AIs will hopefully be incredibly good by then.
Utgard, IDK about since I didn't read manga, but I've heard spoilers and such, and people say it's a key point.
Mountain map because the terrain, trees+plain like area as well as the castle.

Yeah nothing important in anime has happened at CU yet,
Spoiler:
It was the castle SOS stayed at I think.

Plains is going to be a bitch xD, especially if there is new AI.
Senpai

Postby Accelevi » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:57 pm

Horses would probably be needed to outrun any aberrants, and careful hair-turn maneuvering for the crawlers.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Z.E.D » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:20 pm

1/7/10
We need Zulthus's map of Zhiganshina :lol: he's working on it right now and he's got a coder to help him with 3DMG mechanics
Z.E.D

Postby Senpai » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:03 am

Z.E.D wrote:1/7/10
We need Zulthus's map of Zhiganshina :lol: he's working on it right now and he's got a coder to help him with 3DMG mechanics

Lol Zulthus's map is slowly progressing to be better, and better.

I doubt feng will get any help from him though, maybe re-texture city 1, to make it look like his zhiganshina.
Senpai

Next

Return to Polls