Soldier ability, the Mid air gas burst

Where you can make polls. ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Would you like mid air gas boost to be added to the game ?

Yes
20%
Yes, but only with more advanced titan AI and restrictions unlike the ground dodge
70%
No
9%

Total votes : 54

Re: Soldier ability, the Mid air gas burst

Postby Z.E.D » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:40 pm

Send this thread into the underworld :lol:
Z.E.D

Postby Accelevi » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:41 pm

Stay on-topic, please.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Z.E.D » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:06 pm

Alright then . so what would the restrictions of ths ability be ? should they vary depending of the character? ( Ex: levi does it faster , jean conumes less gas while doing it , armin does it slower and consumes more gas ....) stuff like that.?
Z.E.D

Postby Accelevi » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:29 pm

Levi does it faster, less gas.
Petra, maybe slightly slower, a bit more gas.
Mikasa, around Petra's level for that, but maybe a larger chunk of gas, because gas thing.
Jean just uses normal amount (read below to see), but due to his larger amount of gas or whatever, it only takes half.
Eren/Marco/Sasha use 20% of the total gas worth. Jean would use 10% of his total gas worth. Not too fast, not too slow of a start.
Armin has a slightly delayed start, and 25% of total gas worth.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Senpai » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:42 am

I think Jean's should be slightly slower than eren/marco. (jean uses less gas consumption should = not as good as theirs)

Mikasa's should be between levi's and petras (it's only fair she uses the most gas, and most people think Mikasa is better than Petra)

Otherwise Accel's list is fine.

Recovery
Edit: Instead of a delay for Armin, why not give him a fast start (his dodge is slow/ doesn't go far) and his recovery takes longer than most people.

Mikasa should take the longest to recover since she's the most reckless.

Recovery just means like a moment when you can't move like after you do levi's special, you movement is limted for some seconds then you're back to normal
Senpai

Postby Derppy » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:38 am

Senpai wrote:I think Jean's should be slightly slower than eren/marco. (jean uses less gas consumption should = not as good as theirs)

Mikasa's should be between levi's and petras (it's only fair she uses the most gas, and most people think Mikasa is better than Petra)

Otherwise Accel's list is fine.

Recovery
Edit: Instead of a delay for Armin, why not give him a fast start (his dodge is slow/ doesn't go far) and his recovery takes longer than most people.

Mikasa should take the longest to recover since she's the most reckless.

Recovery just means like a moment when you can't move like after you do levi's special, you movement is limted for some seconds then you're back to normal

I'd have to say that Mikasa is about on equal to or less than the Spec Ops Squad. the FT never once focused on killing Mikasa, and when attention did shift to her, she was pretty much knocked on her ass. Obviously, had she experience, she'd probably be better than any single one of them.
Derppy

Postby Senpai » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:52 am

Derppy wrote:I'd have to say that Mikasa is about on equal to or less than the Spec Ops Squad. the FT never once focused on killing Mikasa, and when attention did shift to her, she was pretty much knocked on her ass. Obviously, had she experience, she'd probably be better than any single one of them.

Notthisbollocksagain.Jpeg

Well Petra has a low record of solo kills, high team kills, and high assists throughout years.
Mikasa probably already breaks all her numbers by now, if that isn't enough then.
Spoiler:

if you're still not convinced, well the other reason besides people thinking mikasa>petra canonly is she's supposed to waste more gas.

It wouldn't be fair that petra wastes less gas and is faster than mikasa, while Mikasa wastes more gas and is slower.

tldr; balance petra=slower but conserves more gas, Mikasa= wastes more gas but faster.
Senpai

Postby Levvuny » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:00 am

I like these ideas, but also having them be different in how they work could be cool too. Just sayin'.
Levvuny

Postby Z.E.D » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:04 am

LeviTheHappyBunny wrote:I like these ideas, but also having them be different in how they work could be cool too. Just sayin'.

What do you mean by different?
Z.E.D

Postby Accelevi » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:11 am

derppypls
don't bring this crap in again
FT was tired by then already, and the Special Ops didn't expect a shifter, as far as I remember.
Mikasa would probably be faster than Petra, but use more gas.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

PreviousNext

Return to Polls